B4 - General Topic 2023 #64 (November)

2 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

I still don't get your thought process. So if you don't want to do something, you will still do it because you don't want to embarass or you want to please someone else? If Cecilia did not want anything with Lacrym, she wouldn't have allowed him to do what he did to her tonight regardless Sabina's feelings Period. If I don't want to do something, I don't do it. I don't care about others feeling because I am the only one responsible for my actions.

Cecilia is a graduate from the Legendary Radislava’s School Of Shows 😂.. Cecilia LOVES the cameras , LOVES HER FANS and the people who support her and I think WE are the ones who made it possible for her to join as she was HIGHLY REQUESTED since she was introduced .

With that being said , for Cecilia was ONE MORE SHOW , nothing more nothing less . No emotions and in my opinion , SHE REALLY wanted to help Sabina and her christening of action on cameras . Imagine after what was going on she was saying to Lacrim “ sorry , I don’t want that “ . In my books , a “ sacrifice “ is needed to secure a brilliant future . Sabina is ONE OF THEM , cameras liberated and she joined to have fun and Cecilia wouldn’t spoil it . That’s my opinion . 

He transformed ( ACTUALLY THE WOMEN TRANSFORMED HIM ) to a man earlier and now he is ready to prove why he is The Child .. Sabina though is wild , she will figure it out when the Alpha Male ( if and when he feels ) starts participating. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

He transformed ( ACTUALLY THE WOMEN TRANSFORMED HIM ) to a man earlier and now he is ready to prove why he is The Child .. Sabina though is wild , she will figure it out when the Alpha Male ( if and when he feels ) starts participating. 

Not hard to be the alpha male when there is only 2 of you and 1 of them is Lacrim

• Haha 1