B4 - General Topic 2023 #65 (November)

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Wolf and Margo went back to B-7 and packed up their tools and toys.  I assume they are now in the garage.

as for Karma, she was underdressed compared to the other three.  And mop-haired guy was on a bicycle.

Tonight was another big fuckup by the RLC production team, similar to the chaotic running around in B-4 prior to Ulyana, wolf, Margo returning to B-7 for a most excellent threesome.  DDHM has longer tenure on CC than I, and he called it a top three threesome.

Lacrim was very upset about being left out, and supposedly told them he was abandoning the project, and threw a condom onto Margo's bed.  He also packed some of his clothes, and they remain p[acked.

Supposedly -- according to an overheard conversation between ulyana and Margo, they are to team up again tomorrow (Sunday).

so does lacrim hold some type of ranking on rlc ?

Does anybody else find it funny how all of a sudden Lackey is finally getting some "scripted" play from the gals.

I think he cried to RLC that Wolf was getting all the action and it wasn't fair.  Only because I believe Lackey is related to Fior that RLC went to Cecilia and Sabina to throw the poor kid a bone and they would give them a "Christmas Bonus".

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, Kingbanks a dit :

Cecilia ne fait rien de plus que ça à moins que ce soit avec ce gars avec qui elle est, elle a même fait ça avec le loup 🤷‍♂️

c'est une show girl pour les fêtes rien de plus que ça 😂

ARGENT   ARGENT  PRIMES    ET C'EST TOUT.

Just now, Kingbanks said:

so does lacrim hold some type of ranking on rlc ?

No.  Wolf and Margo are the top pair.  It is possible that RLC let this go on tonight because Lacrim is supposedly leaving very soon.  And if this is true , this would be his final run for some bonus money.  We may know more tonorrow if Ulyana appear at the villas.

6 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Sara closed the sliding door on the landing thus blocking access to the elevator, the atmosphere is detestable between the two groups, we will see this as the days go by 

Sara has closed the door before, usually when she doesn't want to be disturbed or is playing her music loud, tonight I suspect it's to drown out the music from the LR.

Mostly of the current housemates only Sara uses the lift regularly , the other girls use the stairs.

OT:  Octavia is now back in B-1.  Kelly is there too.  So Karma is on her own, unless she eventually shows up in B-4 or B-7.

And no sign of Wolf, Margo, or Neytiri.  Perhaps they have gone off-site.  It is said Wolf has a car.

5 minutes ago, moules said:

No.  Wolf and Margo are the top pair.  It is possible that RLC let this go on tonight because Lacrim is supposedly leaving very soon.  And if this is true , this would be his final run for some bonus money.  We may know more tomorrow if Ulyana appear at the villas.

Tonight is all about Cecilia and Sabina not Lacrim,  being CC's friend he just gets to join in.

• Haha 1