B4 - General Topic 2023 #65 (November)

20 minutes ago, happyone said:

They blew it---showing all this stupid simulated intercourse---not real life 😏

There is NO Real life in the B's Appartments !  The girls come and go and they are here to ENTERTAIN US ... The "Real Life Appartments" are ALL the others, not the ones in Barcelona !!  So instead of criticizing, Let's just watch what they want to show us !!  

• Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, amiya.ifrit013 a dit :

I'm pretty sure she went to an organized kink/fetish party, which has been promoted for tonight. She said the party ends at 6 in the morning. 

So it would be a long wait if she's staying up for her.

Also, she left her backpack in B1, so it's likely that she will crash there (if she doesn't go home with some one from the party) or the very least will need to drop by tomorrow to pick up her stuff.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

There is NO Real life in the B's Appartments !  The girls come and go and they are here to ENTERTAIN US ... The "Real Life Appartments" are ALL the others, not the ones in Barcelona !!  So instead of criticizing, Let's just watch what they want to show us !!  

If you want to watch real life I would advise to watch some appartments in other countries (especially couples). There is no such thing as real life in the Barcelona's apartment. Everything is scripted there. For example, the girls ended this show earlier and even took a shower. Then I am pretty sure they got a message asking them to carry on since a lot of people were watching and nothing else was schedule for the night. So, they came back in the LR and went for another round. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

If you want to watch real life I would advise to watch some appartments in other countries (especially couples). There is no such thing as real life in the Barcelona's apartment. Everything is scripted there. For example, the girls ended this show earlier and even took a shower. Then I am pretty sure they got a message asking them to carry on since a lot of people were watching and nothing else was schedule for the night. So, they came back in the LR and went for another round. 

I don't think Nelly and Boggy are scripted.  But they are the caretakers, so they don't count.

4 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I would've given him credit IF he actually got pussy tonight,sadly it was jus two chicks in heat playing with a "kid"😁

Yeah. that is the sad part. I don't think I will ever let women play me like this. Sabina was a little into it but Cecilia, one could clearly see that with her it was only about the money. 

1 minute ago, Elcondor said:

Yeah. that is the sad part. I don't think I will ever let women play me like this. Sabina was a little into it but Cecilia, one could clearly see that with her it was only about the money. 

He's a rookie, after half hour without even being able to finger either one, I would've given up

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

He's a rookie, after half hour without even being able to finger either one, I would've given up

I think at some point he got mad and wanted to leave and Cecilia asked him to come back and sit on his lap. But again They are just playing with him. I would rather masturbate than going through this.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

I'm pretty sure she went to an organised kink/fetish party, which has been promoted for tonight. She said the party ends at 6 in the morning. 

So it would be a long wait if she's staying up for her.

Unless she doesnt stay till the end and leaves earlier