B4 - General Topic 2023 #65 (November)

5 minutes ago, moules said:

Wolf and Margo went back to B-7 and packed up their tools and toys.  I assume they are now in the garage.

as for Karma, she was underdressed compared to the other three.  And mop-haired guy was on a bicycle.

Tonight was another big fuckup by the RLC production team, similar to the chaotic running around in B-4 prior to Ulyana, wolf, Margo returning to B-7 for a most excellent threesome.  DDHM has longer tenure on CC than I, and he called it a top three threesome.

Lacrim was very upset about being left out, and supposedly told them he was abandoning the project, and threw a condom onto Margo's bed.  He also packed some of his clothes, and they remain p[acked.

Supposedly -- according to an overheard conversation between ulyana and Margo, they are to team up again tomorrow (Sunday).

I would definitely watch that, but if that wolf guy Bogart's his way into it, I would just call it a day and just leave, without the opportunity and excitement it would have been just to see Ulyana and Margo together without Wolf