B4 - General Topic 2023 #65 (November)

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I meant a co tenant of the villas and not an outsider . ALL OF THE GUYS PRIOR TO HIM fucked a villa co tenant but not him . No personality , no character , no charisma , that’s why I was so disappointed that Cecilia dragged her WHOLE SATURDAY night to make that show .. let’s “ excuse her “ because she was helping Sabina .. 

And I'm sure RLC will compensate them both well for their efforts.

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Looking at the replay thumbnails from last night.  Even Leora and Paul couldn't crack the Top 10.  That's sad.  I guess us viewers like to watch a freak show occasionally.

I found it interesting that Sabina slept in Cecilia's bed.  Probably there to console each other and/or be there in case the kid came back.

Happy to see Leora kicked out of the top spot! 👏 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, northguy said:

Sorry DD, but business wise the trio pulled it off big time,

according to replay thumbnails, so a lot of people watched it.

To be honest there wasn't anything else on RLC during this time.  The decks were cleared for the B4 Saturday night circus show

1 hour ago, Slow said:

Not sure to understand your point.

Only those who pay can use Replay (I guess), so if top 10 Replays are about that show, it means that those who pay went back to see what happened and have shown a little of interest in it.

Of course I am not aware on how a "Replay" is counted: do you need to watch more than an amount of time to score it as a single Replay or is it just clicks? 

Or may be you were saying: "there was no alternative, so that was the only thing to see and therefore it is natural that it is Top Replay".

JMHO

RLC has the capability to constantly count how many viewers are watching each cam in real-time, and probably has the capability to count viewers by country in near real-time.  (Except viewers using VPN.)

It is possible/probable that the ranking of top cams on replay is based on an algorithm that combines real-time viewers, replay views, and a count of hose who saved a scene for  My Collection.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slow said:

Not sure to understand your point.

Only those who pay can use Replay (I guess), so if top 10 Replays are about that show, it means that those who pay went back to see what happened and have shown a little of interest in it.

Of course I am not aware on how a "Replay" is counted: do you need to watch more than an amount of time to score it as a single Replay or is it just clicks? 

Or may be you were saying: "there was no alternative, so that was the only thing to see and therefore it is natural that it is Top Replay".

JMHO

I "think" the replays are ranked based on the original live viewing numbers, not the replay viewing.

• Like 1

il y a 44 minutes, moules a dit :

Sara arrived at the villa on August 21, so if she has a 90 day visa to visit the Schengen zone, she is already over.  (10+30+31+19) -- Unless she is a 'student'.  I believe RLC in the past has successfully used a student visa to provide for longer stays, and I suspect it continues to do so.  I would doubt she has an expiring passport, because they often deny entry if your passport is close to expiring.  

fair enough, was just wondering as last night she mentioned that she has a way to stay longer, not through marriage but through a civil partnership, but it was questioned where it could be arranged in the next 10 days. Maybe I misinterpreted the conversation.

Again, I do hope she sticks around a bit, if only to see the story between her and Karma bloom more. I know it isn't one of monogamy, she does what she wants with whom she wants, and judging by Karma still being MIA right now, with only the extremely revealing outfit she wore to the party with her, one would assume she's having her own fun somewhere. But I do think that when together, there is a certain level of realism between them.

I feel like she is a good mentor, at least for Karma. If she does leave soon, I'd hope Kelly could maybe pick up the mantle, move Karma to B1 even, and let her take Zucchini with her

• Upvote 1

Why is she even on there?  That is a wasted bedroom.  I believe Octavia is the most boring vanilla person ever on RLC!  I get irritated every time I see her...lol!  The woman has absolutely no sex drive.  RLC is paying an A-sexual to bore everyone to death!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

Qui connait la distance de la villa à Barcelone ? En voiture,combien de temps faut-il pour rejoindre le centre ville ? Depuis la fenêtre de SARA (caméra 2-5) la villa se trouve relativement isolée et entourée d'une importante végétation à flanc de colline.MERCI !

1 hour ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

abbastanza giusto, mi chiedevo solo perché ieri sera ha detto che ha un modo per restare più a lungo, non attraverso il matrimonio ma attraverso un'unione civile, ma le è stato chiesto dove si potrebbe organizzare la cosa nei prossimi 10 giorni. Forse ho interpretato male la conversazione.

Ancora una volta, spero che rimanga un po' qui, anche solo per vedere la storia tra lei e Karma sbocciare di più. So che non si tratta di monogamia, fa quello che vuole con chi vuole, e a giudicare dal fatto che Karma è ancora MIA in questo momento, con solo l'abito estremamente rivelatore che ha indossato alla festa con lei, si potrebbe supporre che la stia avendo divertirsi da qualche parte. Ma penso che quando sono insieme ci sia un certo livello di realismo tra loro.

Sento che è un buon mentore, almeno per Karma. Se se ne va presto, spero che Kelly possa raccogliere il testimone, spostare anche Karma in B1 e lasciarla portare Zucchini con sé

Scusami, cosa vuol dire MIA per Karma?

10 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Qui connait la distance de la villa à Barcelone ? En voiture,combien de temps faut-il pour rejoindre le centre ville ? Depuis la fenêtre de SARA (caméra 2-5) la villa se trouve relativement isolée et entourée d'une importante végétation à flanc de colline.MERCI !

It depends on the traffic and time of day.  To the airport, 30-45 minutes.

• Thanks 1