B1 - General Topic 2023 #24 (November / December)

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe she's sad because people post endless meaningless messages about her here 🙄

I doubt Karma will read the forum, she would know there is a chance of negativity about her which she isn't about. 

I have not yet seen much negativity really she seems well liked.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, SMETANA said:

Baths in preparation with candle, TRANTAR with KELLY-KARMA? that would be a very good idea!

it would be great but don't hold your breath, as i said earlier, i believe kelly has/is doing about all she's going to do this trip.

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Yes, unfortunately there is such a thing. But not just with karma. CamCapsnet is full of comments like this that are aimed at other tenants. But you can't prevent that and you should be a little tolerant. Unfortunately there are much worse comments, e.g. when it gets personal, etc. I hope I'm not committing sacrilege when I tell the interested audience that I like to observe Karma for a long time because it's just nice to see how she moves and uses her body, consciously or unconsciously, in such a way that it is just beautiful. 

strongly agree and wish i didn't have to catch up with her on replay so much

6 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

If the translation is correct, she would have met a person last night, with whom she has an appointment at 1 a.m. tonight.

1am go figure.  i hope she's careful, you never know who you're meeting if they weren't referred to you by a friend.