B1 - General Topic 2023 #24 (November / December)

2 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

Skoda 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣….she is as reliable as the car although I think they started making batter cars since Opel took over if I am not mistaken, which I think it’s own by Ford. 
Kelly is a solid Ferrari then 🤣🤣

Nah, Skoda is owned by Volkswagon & GM sold Opel to Peugot group.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Nah, Skoda is owned by Volkswagon & GM sold Opel to Peugot group.

Oh yeah…it’s been awhile, I drove one like 30 years ago…because the engine was in the back, it never got stuck in the snow 🤣🤣…much better than trabant 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I'm curious to know if it was Cecilia's request to move or did RLC just relocate her.

She was out most of days so I guess is safe to say that asked to move.

The bad thing is that this probably means that RLC has no one to take that room in B4 so soon.

One more common thing she will now share with her friend Radislava , both residents in the same apartments , they just made the itinerary on different ways 😉

How strange that nobody in the apartment . Cecilia is too wild as we have seen and she’s into lots and lots and lots of experiences to live and enjoy her life . Her guy looks also having no issues and he is open minded with the cameras idea as we have seen . Most probably we will be seeing him more often as the trip on the hill hasn’t always been the easier one . 

To be honest , according to what we have seen , SHE DESERVED the current Kelly’s room , the room she will be getting is too small and with completely stupid camera angles so as to enjoy her with all of her actions .. 

Let’s see if the famous “ Ulyana’s couch “ will become her famous spot , I think this is is the place she will enjoy performing . BUT … All of the possible fun that the villa could offer is AUTOMATICALLY erased in B1 , Octavia firstly isn’t Cecilia level in terms of adult entertainment and as for Kelly , ( hopefully I will be proved wrong ) i don’t think that she has joined more than the “ obligatory “ things , that is nudity and masturbations .

I am not so satisfied also that we will be seeing also Fiora more often since she’s living next door , I think Fiora’s circle with RLC has come to an end . Yes , she loves the cameras and she respects EACH and EVERY MOMENT that she has but .. it isn’t only about shows , she can’t coexist with Harley , she has difficulties due to age gap to synchronize with other tenants , maybe it would be better that she departs ( but then leave the place only to Harley ? ) 

Wisjig a great stay to Cecilia and HOPEFULLY she remains as naughty as we met her and who knows ? MAYBE ALSO THIS MOVE was made so as villa tenants have someone to visit in Barcelona downtown , the relationships ( apart from Karma with Octavia and Sara with Nadia ) don’t exist at all . Let’s hope for the best on a rather inexplainable decision by RLC. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The bad thing is that this probably means that RLC has no one to take that room in B4 so soon.

I would say the new location is better, but the bedroom is not very good compared to what she had.

Of course … It might be that she asked to move for two other possible reasons .

Reason 1 , like most of the tenarns , she had ZERO relationship with Bogdan and Nelly , can it be that she didn’t like to have her kind of “ patrolling “ her behavior and presence while in the villa ( highly unlikely and insanely possible , but with that useless couple , everything  should be considered as I don’t think the tenants sympathize them , mostly they need to accept them as their bosses co tenants ) .

Reason 2 , can it really be that Lacrim’s presence has played a role or being the reason moving out ? Can it be that she didn’t like his presence ? 

Both reasons are highly impossible to have a chance of being real , but , they are just reasons . 

On the other hand , if it was RLC’s decision , they saw the last days that with the new tenants the viewership ( according to the replays ) skyrocketed , so , it looks more likes a Cecilia’s request than RLC risking .. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe Sara's friend? The girl with the trap 😬

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Of course … It might be that she asked to move for two other possible reasons .

Reason 1 , like most of the tenarns , she had ZERO relationship with Bogdan and Nelly , can it be that she didn’t like to have her kind of “ patrolling “ her behavior and presence while in the villa ( highly unlikely and insanely possible , but with that useless couple , everything  should be considered as I don’t think the tenants sympathize them , mostly they need to accept them as their bosses co tenants ) .

Reason 2 , can it really be that Lacrim’s presence has played a role or being the reason moving out ? Can it be that she didn’t like his presence ? 

Both reasons are highly impossible to have a chance of being real , but , they are just reasons . 

On the other hand , if it was RLC’s decision , they saw the last days that with the new tenants the viewership ( according to the replays ) skyrocketed , so , it looks more likes a Cecilia’s request than RLC risking .. 

I have always thought the room Cecilia now has is very claustrophobic, and I can't see her happy with that room being much smaller than what she had.