Elli, Vladellia (2023) #7

Pete1960

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

He thinks he fucks with people here but when EVERYONE speaks about him and fucking  his brain he comes out like “ emm , what , sorry ?? “ and all that . A guy who only has fun watching women masturbating , YES INDEED everyone has a reason to watch  but enjoying only one thing and all the rest activities being characterized boring and the tenants “ DO NOTHING “ , I think the walls of his place are easily painted till eternity … 😁😆😂🤣

You have no clue about me. Don't you have a book to write?

7 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

You have no clue about me. Don't you have a book to write?

I can see with your posts that you have no issue watching women masturbate , after all you keep an archive , what more to add ? Your disgrace when two normal people have normal sex is off limits .. what more to add ? What clue should I have on someone who has no idea what exists away of the  Atlantic and Pacific Ocean borders ? But I try to remain calm because you are simply here “ to fuck peoples brains “ 😂🤣😂🤣

It is funny that the majority here is fucking your brain by posting things on you and your continuous rejection and ignorance proves that you have no clue . So , enjoy fucking “ OUR BRAINS “ , somehow you need to be calm in order to paint the walls while archiving  one more masturbation 😏😁😆

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can see with your posts that you have no issue watching women masturbate , after all you keep an archive , what more to add ? Your disgrace when two normal people have normal sex is off limits .. what more to add ? What clue should I have on someone who has no idea what exists away of the  Atlantic and Pacific Ocean borders ? But I try to remain calm because you are simply here “ to fuck peoples brains “ 😂🤣😂🤣

It is funny that the majority here is fucking your brain by posting things on you and your continuous rejection and ignorance proves that you have no clue . So , enjoy fucking “ OUR BRAINS “ , somehow you need to be calm in order to paint the walls while arching one masturbation 😏😁😆

That would be "to fuck WITH people's brains" Get it right, ass fucking Greek!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

That would be "to fuck WITH people's brains" Get it right, ass fucking Greek!

I simply love to fuck your brain and you don’t even notice .. At least I know and speak and wrote over 1000 English words , either making mistakes or not . You on the other hand have no clue apart repeating when you interact with people words like democracy , planet , marathon , alphabet , mathematics and physics that you speak Greek without knowing you do 😂🤣😂🤣

Educating you is free 😂🤣😂🤣 , you can now go back to fuck PEOPLE’S brains 🤪😜😝 Don’t forget to tune in and call Vladellia useless because she won’t open her legs and masturbate for you  so as to archive one more girl and satisfy your statistics 😂🤣

• Sad 1

Let’s see if Vladellia and Elli find a way now that sex has become possible for both couples , if they will be continuing unexpectedly( hopefully )or they find a way to share the bedroom and also the apartment as it isn’t the best let’s say that one of the two spends evening on boyfriend’s place so the one can have the apartment . I believe they will improve the arrangements so they can all enjoy . I think their viewership increased has satisfied them and they communicated to their guys and that’s why they are daily there now and also more open day by day . It becomes a nicer and nicer apartment to watch with other peope  also , Vladellia’s parents for example , other friends of the girls and the guys , really great development ( as it was expected to be honest ) . 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see if Vladellia and Elli find a way now that sex has become possible for both couples , if they will be continuing unexpectedly( hopefully )or they find a way to share the bedroom and also the apartment as it isn’t the best let’s say that one of the two spends evening on boyfriend’s place so the one can have the apartment . I believe they will improve the arrangements so they can all enjoy . I think their viewership increased has satisfied them and they communicated to their guys and that’s why they are daily there now and also more open day by day . It becomes a nicer and nicer apartment to watch with other peope  also , Vladellia’s parents for example , other friends of the girls and the guys , really great development ( as it was expected to be honest ) . 

The way the apartment plan is drawn up  Ellie gets the left side of the bed and Vladelia gets the right side. Should be no problem if each stays on their own side of the bed.  Put the duck in the middle of the bed so each knows their boundary line.  As long as the bed doesn't crash on the floor they should be safe.

54 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The way the apartment plan is drawn up  Ellie gets the left side of the bed and Vladelia gets the right side. Should be no problem if each stays on their own side of the bed.  Put the duck in the middle of the bed so each knows their boundary line.  As long as the bed doesn't crash on the floor they should be safe.

The problem is that people who post in CamCaps they want to see mostly two things … Lesbian sex and of course masturbations 😂🤣

If the girls don’t masturbate ( Elli does , Vladellia zero , 0 ) , they are do nothings 😂🤣 . If the guys have sex with them , they will say that “ I don’t want to watch hairy asses “ and the ones that we like the nature and the normal , we are accused being dick lovers 😂🤣😂🤣..

With  that being said , there’s just one nice solution for this place so as everyone can be happy . ALL 4 ( although I consider Elli’s boyfriend just a temporary person and not a nice emotional story like Vladellia and her  guy ) should keep on as we see them the last weeks , close their ears and don’t get affected ( Elli who reads the forum and the girls that watch RLC - maybe Elli can watch Dasha and Sasha to see about good sex for couples 😁😉 - ) reading the forum and the opinions here , one week whenever the boyfriends visit should be the bedroom for Elli and her guy and one week for Vladellia and her guy . Then the other couple on the couch in the LR .. Of course they will be 2-3 times maybe per week sleeping ( REAL LIFE ) in the apartments of the guys except if they stay with their parents which we don’t know ..

And every now and then Peater visiting and this place will be perfectly fine 😁😆

• Haha 1