B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Come on … COMMON SENSE ..

If she’s Daytona , why doesn’t take her things in her/his  room and the other help her ? Come on , common sense .

plus , it isn’t only Turkey  that Russian people can appear , we also might have another Ukrainian .. 

100% agree.  It would make no sense for trans to be moved in.
Also we see Lacrim and Dylan “hog” more than enough, thank you.

Oh and if they were gonna wean us onto trans you would think they start with a better looking one, you know the kind that really fool you until about 1 minute later….”oh shit”

…they could string us long for a few days before the  “pussy” reveal 🤣

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Oh and if they were gonna wean us onto trans you would think they start with a better looking one, you know the kind that really fool you until about 1 minute later….”oh shit”

That whatever it is doesn't belong on RLC.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

She's a hermaphrodite not trans. 

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Still , this person moved to the now listed “ Daytona “ room … can it be a guest ? I don’t think so , she/he could have slept at Sara’s like yesterday .. OF COURSE ..

We should not forget that RECENTLY ( during the big update in April ) they brought Eliska and Pepik back with an EPIC mistake , they gave them other names and they corrected it .

For me and humble opinion of course , it is an incredible risky move to have a trans person , as a guy I can’t watch any private moments because I am not interested . Mixing also with other tenants , what to see ? Lacrim , Sabina and Daytona ? It is really a great surprise for me what they are doing .. BUT , they have secured good tenants in Barcelona after such a long time , maybe they believe they can experiment and search for new target group of people .. and let’s be honest , I think only RLC could try the next step , that it is introducing trans , shemales , gays .. But then , personally , pff , I would really like to have a filter so as I can block anything private moment of them even appearing at thumbnails .. It doesn’t fit for me to watch and I couldn’t .. 

• Upvote 1