B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Did anyone hear what language Sara and Daytona were speaking when they talked with each other?

You still then believe that the person we saw last night is Daytona ? Can it be that perhaps they announced Daytona and she arrives later tonight so as to explain the relocation of Cecilia ? 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That is for sure .. But I don’t think the pop up advertisement or any way that RLC appears while browsing randomly will pop up to people who search for “ certain and exclusive content “ . And I also find it quite difficult that for example , a friend informs someone that there’s a site that it is a straight one but there’s also a trans person in there to watch . 

I don’t know , I might be completely wrong with my theories but I don’t also know how more of common sense to explain things I can use 😇

I think Similarweb is a business, that sells info on

internet traffic, so a business buying their services,

gets a qualified overview of customer segments.

So I guess it's quite serious actually.

WTF...I go away for a few hours and come back to see Cecilia has departed and someone named Daytona (please not the Tranny) is taking her room.

Okay, I need to go back and read today's post.  But I'm wondering if Cecilia's BF found out about the goings on with Lackey the other night and told her get out, or I'm done with you.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

WTF...I go away for a few hours and come back to see Cecilia has departed and someone named Daytona (please not the Tranny) is taking her room.

Okay, I need to go back and read today's post.  But I'm wondering if Cecilia's BF found out about the goings on with Lackey the other night and told her get out, or I'm done with you.

Cecelia is in B-1, in Megan's old room.

3 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

I'm not sure Daytona is Sara's trans friend, if it were her, she would have already moved her things to the empty room. But it's strange the announcement before the girl's arrival

My understanding is Sara and Trans Friend (Daytona?) went out for the day before RLC added Daytona to B4 and have yet to return.

4 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

My understanding is Sara and Trans Friend (Daytona?) went out for the day before RLC added Daytona to B4 and have yet to return.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

They left before Cecelia moved her stuff.   Svetlana seems to have befriended her.