B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

Sara and Daytona spent eight hours together by themselves in Barcelona.  I am certain this was not time spent discussing Gaudi or feeding the animals in the zoo.  I am also certain that Sara explained to her how RLC works, what goes on in the villas, and what is expected of participants.   She probably told her about Lacrim, Wolf and Margo, Bogdan and Nelly, and the Russian participants in the other apartments.

As I wrote last night, it seemed to me that Sara and Karma were testing her.   To see whether she was willing to participate in even the slightest way.  They never touched her, and neither did Daytona touch them in the  time I watched.  Daytona seemed conflicted, nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof, and went out to the balcony and stayed there.

We will see if Daytona becomes more comfortable about participating.  If she doesn't, I don't think she will be a participant for very long.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

Sara and Daytona spent eight hours together by themselves in Barcelona.  I am certain this was not time spent discussing Gaudi or feeding the animals in the zoo.  I am also certain that Sara explained to her how RLC works, what goes on in the villas, and what is expected of participants.   She probably told her about Lacrim, Wolf and Margo, Bogdan and Nelly, and the Russian participants in the other apartments.

As I wrote last night, it seemed to me that Sara and Karma were testing her.   To see whether she was willing to participate in even the slightest way.  They never touched her, and neither did Daytona touch them in the  time I watched.  Daytona seemed conflicted, nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof, and went out to the balcony and stayed there.

We will see if Daytona becomes more comfortable about participating.  If she doesn't, I don't think she will be a participant for very long.

Get that.

I would be nervous too on the first day.

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Get that.

I would be nervous too on the first day.

Sara does not have the patience of Wolf.  See Wolf and Shantal.  If Megan was not monogamous, maybe she might have helped  Shantal leave the Abbey of Saint Virtue.

• moos54 locked this topic
7 hours ago, Noldus said:

The problem is that you cannot renew when you get the notification from CC. The system then says that you have a subscription. It must expire before you can renew. Other sites allow you to renew and add remaining days to your new subscription

I knew about that part.  It's been like that for awhile. It needs to expire before it lets a member renew. Just something that happened when they do updates of the forum software. Every time the developer changes to something it seems to always mess some other thing up.