B4 - General Topic 2023 #69 (November)

Watching Neytiri … Put Elli next to her and you will be seeing twins 😉😉😋😋 … I hope RLC organizes or pays a week or 2 of holidays for Elli in Barcelona , let her live and enjoy for one week there .. And that would be INCREDIBLE to watch  😎

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

I think that as long as both are open and honest about things, it will mostly be alright for now. Sara knows what happened at and after the kink party. Karma knows about Sara’s boyfriend (although he doesn’t know about Karma), and Sara even admitted earlier that she thought about Karma during sex with him.
As it was said yesterday, Sara enjoys what she has with Karma more at the moment, cause she feels more open, in addition, she seems adamant on having her boyfriend over to the villa, she wants to share what is important in her life. He seems to try and come up with any and all excuses to not come. From what i got from the conversation was that between Sara and his dog, he chooses his dog.
But i think that as long as she is dependent on him in regards to the partnership, she’s going to have to accept whatever he says. 

If Sara wants to have fun with a guy , she  will , she controls how things work in her life 😇

1 hour ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

I think that as long as both are open and honest about things

I get the same sense of things in the story as you do.

Karma-Sara is really good reality TV,

unusual tantric foreplay, unknown to Sara, but she likes it.

Both seems "confused" in general,

but Karma seems way more in control than Sara.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

She is definitely skilled and experienced in both pussy licking and cock sucking.
I believe that she too, like Cicilia and Fiora, has an outside relationship so with males she is not allowed to go too far (no penetration) and therefore feels more at ease in shows with girls.
While Lali is free and pushes herself to the end without problems, many criticize her for her appearance but in this short time she was fucked by three different males and licked three pussies... if they all had this score RLC would definitely be less boring.

In general , as I think it is obvious , the cast in the villas is great for the first time since , hmm , forever 😆 , except Lacrim and the couple occupying one room . That’s why sending Cecilia away ruined so many scenarios that we could have and also now needing to see how it will be with Daytona . 

49 minutes ago, moules said:

^^^ So you think the 'boyfriend' may be the civil partner for the purposes of the extended visa?

Don't know, but it seems like a client

turned into BF business like, with very little emotions involved.

So could very well be a Visa game, Sara is playing with him.

She's pushing hard to get him to B4,

which she claims she really loves.

8 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Ich denke, Karma sollte seine Aufmerksamkeit auf ein anderes Mädchen lenken, alle sind von ihr fasziniert ... vielleicht sollte sie noch einmal eine der Stadtwohnungen besuchen

Welches Mädchen könnte das denn sein ? Ich sehe da keine gleichwertige passende Partnerin außer Kelly vielleicht. Außerdem gehören immer zwei dazu die das Gleiche wollen.Und Kelly ist erst einmal voll damit beschäftigt die Hemmungen und Komplexe von Octavia zu beseitigen.  Aber der wesentliche Hinderungsgrund : Gefühle und Zuneigung, Liebe lassen sich nicht auf Knopfdruck befehlen oder aktivieren.! Seelenloser Sex geht immer irgendwie, aber ich schätze Karma nicht so oberflächlich und Hormongetrieben ein. Da wäre sie ja Wolf zwei ! Wollen wir eine solche Karma sehen ?