B4 - General Topic 2023 #69 (November)

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

Lackey is as annoying as ever...Cecilia just slap the shit out of him...

why,she let him suck her tits and pussy,she stroked his cock an even kissed him! What's the problem now?

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

I just watched Lali take a leak and then wipe her pussy on a towel without even washing her hands.  Sloppy seconds on that towel. What an animal.

That's gross. I never use a bathroom hand towel at a party, even my own party!  just for that reason!

• Haha 1

Poor Karma, Sara was supposed to spend the night in her room for a change, Karma even brought the pitcher of water. Sara came in, then left again saying she would be right back, but ended up getting distracted. Then again, she was pretty out high.

Interesting though, Karma didn't seem to wait up too long for Sara to get back, 15 minutes after Sara said she'd be back, she went to sleep. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lacrim is Harleys ex?! Harley needs to get a decent guy as a boyfriend, I'm not sure why she hasnt

That's before we knew he was a total dickhead!! fiora and harley's 1st apt together (carla and yanai's last apt)

• Thanks 1

That was a bit chaotic .. One of the Child’s friends ends up is Sara’s room .. The main door to Sara’s room remains open . Sara is under the bed sheet , after some minutes of silence , the guy asks her if she’s not feeling warm wearing also her jacket . Some seconds later and with Sara trying to realize what she was asked , she responds telling him that it is indeed hot and she removes her jacket remaining with a top under the bed sheet .

The guy starts caressing her hand , Sara asks him to tell her a nice story . The guy , surprised as they were silent , he asks her confused want he would like her to say . Then after again seconds of silence , Sara asks him what he would like to do in the future , work and so on . He answers the the wants to be a police officer because it is good money in Spain ( that’s maybe why Lacrim has the police costume 😂) . Then the guy , still caressing her hand , asks her the same question , Sara again with seconds of silence she answers  that she wants to have good times , the guy seemed not to understand , he asked her again , Sara takes nearly a minute to answer only telling him to repeat the question because she forgot  what he asked her 😆 .. The guy repeats himself , Sara takes her time and she seems confused without defining and the guy “ helps “ her by telling her that she will be painting because she seems to like it . A still “ confused “ Sara asks him again to repeat because she forgot what he asked her and then she confirms that she really likes that . At a certain point Lacrim entered the room to check what’s going on , the guy slightly smiled without talking showing Lacrim that all is fine . 

The guy continues caressing, Sara changes many times positions , he starts slowly kissing her arms and maybe her neck , Sara tells him again that she apologizies because SHE’S HIGH 😆 . The guy listens to her and “ Ahh , you are high “ and he keeps on and then I also quit watching because Sara started snoring after some minutes of silence and the guy just kept caressing her . 

Conclusion ( MY OPINION ) , the guy should have either closed the door and try his luck , Sara gave him 3 hints that she wanted to have fun at her state ( removal of her jacket , allowing caressing and small kisses , telling him that she wants to have happy times ) but the door was a major factor not to proceed which HE DID THE RIGHT THING . If he had tried for more , he would be accused for things that also others have been in the past .. If it was Karma , nobody would have said anything if more was happening ..

This was more or less the timeframe that the guy shared with Sara , didn’t check all and this is a short description for anyone seeing the thumbnail with him at the replay top cameras 😉

• Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That was a bit chaotic .. One of the Child’s friends ends up is Sara’s room .. The main door to Sara’s room remains open . Sara is under the bed sheet , after some minutes of silence , the guy asks her if she’s not feeling warm wearing also her jacket . Some seconds later and with Sara trying to realize what she was asked , she responds telling him that it is indeed hot and she removes her jacket remaining with a top under the bed sheet .

The guy starts caressing her hand , Sara asks him to tell her a nice story . The guy , surprised as they were silent , he asks her confused want he would like her to say . Then after again seconds of silence , Sara asks him what he would like to do in the future , work and so on . He answers the the wants to be a police officer because it is good money in Spain ( that’s maybe why Lacrim has the police costume 😂) . Then the guy , still caressing her hand , asks her the same question , Sara again with seconds of silence she answers  that she wants to have good times , the guy seemed not to understand , he asked her again , Sara takes nearly a minute to answer only telling him to repeat the question because she forgot  what he asked her 😆 .. The guy repeats himself , Sara takes her time and she seems confused without defining and the guy “ helps “ her by telling her that she will be painting because she seems to like it . A still “ confused “ Sara asks him again to repeat because she forgot what he asked her and then she confirms that she really likes that . At a certain point Lacrim entered the room to check what’s going on , the guy slightly smiled without talking showing Lacrim that all is fine . 

The guy continues caressing, Sara changes many times positions , he starts slowly kissing her arms and maybe her neck , Sara tells him again that she apologizies because SHE’S HIGH 😆 . The guy listens to her and “ Ahh , you are high “ and he keeps on and then I also quit watching because Sara started snoring after some minutes of silence and the guy just kept caressing her . 

Conclusion ( MY OPINION ) , the guy should have either closed the door and try his luck , Sara gave him 3 hints that she wanted to have fun at her state ( removal of her jacket , allowing caressing and small kisses , telling him that she wants to have happy times ) but the door was a major factor not to proceed which HE DID THE RIGHT THING . If he had tried for more , he would be accused for things that also others have been in the past .. If it was Karma , nobody would have said anything if more was happening ..

This was more or less the timeframe that the guy shared with Sara , didn’t check all and this is a short description for anyone seeing the thumbnail with him at the replay top cameras 😉

I watched the hole thing, when the guy started caressing and kiss her she changed position few times, she didn't care about his approaching and was just trying to find a comfortable position to sleep. Sara is the type that fucks everything with pulse if the initiative is taken so it wasn't because of the door... the guy just had bad luck because she wasn't in the mood and just wanted to rest.

46 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

I watched the hole thing, when the guy started caressing and kiss her she changed position few times, she didn't care about his approaching and was just trying to find a comfortable position to sleep. Sara is the type that fucks everything with pulse if the initiative is taken so it wasn't because of the door... the guy just had bad luck because she wasn't in the mood and just wanted to rest.

he did the right thing because he didn't take advantage of the situation and of a girl who was clearly in a state of confusion, before arriving there she struggled to climb the stairs and it was clear that she wanted nothing more than to lie down on the bed and sleep

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

There was one or two really unsavoury looking men trawling through the corridors up until 4 am (UK) none of them resident and all brought in by Lacrim. He is absolute pest. I too watched the black curly haired guy in Sara's room. I thought her lack of response was a mix of tired/pissed and at several points she was out of it. She was very lucky in my view. Get this sorted RLC