B4 - General Topic 2023 #69 (November)

Il y a 3 heures, ddhm a dit :

That was a bit chaotic .. One of the Child’s friends ends up is Sara’s room .. The main door to Sara’s room remains open . Sara is under the bed sheet , after some minutes of silence , the guy asks her if she’s not feeling warm wearing also her jacket . Some seconds later and with Sara trying to realize what she was asked , she responds telling him that it is indeed hot and she removes her jacket remaining with a top under the bed sheet .

The guy continues caressing, Sara changes many times positions , he starts slowly kissing her arms and maybe her neck , Sara tells him again that she apologizies because SHE’S HIGH 😆 . The guy listens to her and “ Ahh , you are high “ and he keeps on and then I also quit watching because Sara started snoring after some minutes of silence and the guy just kept caressing her . 

Conclusion ( MY OPINION ) , the guy should have either closed the door and try his luck , Sara gave him 3 hints that she wanted to have fun at her state ( removal of her jacket , allowing caressing and small kisses , telling him that she wants to have happy times ) but the door was a major factor not to proceed which HE DID THE RIGHT THING . If he had tried for more , he would be accused for things that also others have been in the past .. If it was Karma , nobody would have said anything if more was happening ..

He did the right thing because he did not abuse of her state. Too many men take advantage of drunk/unconscious girls. This has to stop!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Sabina showed on Thursday night that she is a superb pussy eater and again last night with Cecilia. The rest of the girls were performing with each other on and off, once again proving girls do have more fun with each other so why the hell do we have to see all these blokes frequenting the apts who quite often can’t even get it up. If the girls want cock then get it outside IMO and keep home for themselves, besides dildos never go limp!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 21 minutes, Machevh a dit :

they seem to be in good spirits, K doesn't seem upset about sleeping alone

I think that as long as both are open and honest about things, it will mostly be alright for now. Sara knows what happened at and after the kink party. Karma knows about Sara’s boyfriend (although he doesn’t know about Karma), and Sara even admitted earlier that she thought about Karma during sex with him.
As it was said yesterday, Sara enjoys what she has with Karma more at the moment, cause she feels more open, in addition, she seems adamant on having her boyfriend over to the villa, she wants to share what is important in her life. He seems to try and come up with any and all excuses to not come. From what i got from the conversation was that between Sara and his dog, he chooses his dog.
But i think that as long as she is dependent on him in regards to the partnership, she’s going to have to accept whatever he says. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Sabina showed on Thursday night that she is a superb pussy eater and again last night with Cecilia. The rest of the girls were performing with each other on and off, once again proving girls do have more fun with each other so why the hell do we have to see all these blokes frequenting the apts who quite often can’t even get it up. If the girls want cock then get it outside IMO and keep home for themselves, besides dildos never go limp!

She is definitely skilled and experienced in both pussy licking and cock sucking.
I believe that she too, like Cicilia and Fiora, has an outside relationship so with males she is not allowed to go too far (no penetration) and therefore feels more at ease in shows with girls.
While Lali is free and pushes herself to the end without problems, many criticize her for her appearance but in this short time she was fucked by three different males and licked three pussies... if they all had this score RLC would definitely be less boring.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

I think that as long as both are open and honest about things, it will mostly be alright for now. Sara knows what happened at and after the kink party. Karma knows about Sara’s boyfriend (although he doesn’t know about Karma), and Sara even admitted earlier that she thought about Karma during sex with him.
As it was said yesterday, Sara enjoys what she has with Karma more at the moment, cause she feels more open, in addition, she seems adamant on having her boyfriend over to the villa, she wants to share what is important in her life. He seems to try and come up with any and all excuses to not come. From what i got from the conversation was that between Sara and his dog, he chooses his dog.
But i think that as long as she is dependent on him in regards to the partnership, she’s going to have to accept whatever he says. 

^^^ So you think the 'boyfriend' may be the civil partner for the purposes of the extended visa?