B4 - General Topic 2023 #71 (November)

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Yes, reviewed, and saw that Kelly went out the door

apparently to confront the neighbor.

This chic has got some balls, I really like her.

B1 in danger .. They got a second chance when the 4 musketeers made mistakes during their stay causing the temporary close of the apartment . Since then , they have been quiet, no parties , it HAD TO BE respected otherwise it would be danger for B1 .. maybe now it is THE END .. 

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

B1 in danger .. They got a second chance when the 4 musketeers made mistakes during their stay causing the temporary close of the apartment . Since then , they have been quiet, no parties , it HAD TO BE respected otherwise it would be danger for B1 .. maybe now it is THE END .. 

I don't know these things, but are villas typically timeshares type of thing where several owners split up the year to stay in, long term residents or what?

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Sometimes they leave the TV going and it's fastened to the wall. Doesn't take much of a sound to vibrate through paper thin walls.

If they were paper thin, the building would fall down.  6" of concrete with a 5/8" laminate of drywall on each side.

• Upvote 1

Yikes. When did RLC turn into a remake of "The Crying Game?" 

It's been bad enough that they were so inspired by the  Elvis film "Girls, Girls, Girls"  (and more and more girls, girls, girls, girls) But this, this may be the last straw for their hetero clients.

1 hour ago, hampelo said:

Yikes. When did RLC turn into a remake of "The Crying Game?" 

It's been bad enough that they were so inspired by the  Elvis film "Girls, Girls, Girls"  (and more and more girls, girls, girls, girls) But this, this may be the last straw for their hetero clients.

RLC felt the need to include a unwanted tranny for some reason. Such bullshit. 

Tbh I feel a bit sorry for her as she appears not to fit in and hasn’t really made any connection with any of the girls yet. After Super Sunday with good shows at b2, b4 and a Kelly bate there still wasn’t a place for her. The fact she hasn’t unpacked her suitcase might suggest she won’t be there long. As someone mentioned when she first arrived it’s possibly a trial to gauge the customer response 🤔

7 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree that she might have wanted that because she cuddled with Miron and she seemed fine being with Miron on the sofa. 

Octavia was in total control, and she had no

doubt what Miron wanted (sex).

She played along on her own terms, she's not weak at all.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I don't know these things, but are villas typically timeshares type of thing where several owners split up the year to stay in, long term residents or what?

Timeshare is a tourist thing, this seems to be a normal 

apartment with standard walls and so on.

• Upvote 1