B4 - General Topic 2023 #71 (November)

Is it just me or since RLC have decided to hire male tenants in the villas, ALL we have is controversies and trouble, PLUS the fact that we always have someone who comes and provides the girls with pills and drugs !  In the first years of RLC, when it was JUST GIRLS , it wasn't that obvious and must say I miss those years... Was so much fun to watch !! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

On a serious side note now and with the speculation on top of all speculations , it seems that RLC has indeed fucked uo with Daytona . She is the FIRST tenant since they changed the policy and they started providing kind of a small bio of a tenant that Daytona WHO JOINED 4 DAYS AGO hasn’t been communicated to RLC subscribers with any info . 

I don’t know if Daytona managed to play everyone fool and they were expecting finally a tenant who isn’t local to join and in the end we got a “ different “ person , with a series of changes which have clearly affected viewership ( Cecilia having lost her smile and attitude , two returns in the villa and generally a weird atmosphere amongst the rest of the tenants ) , more safe conclusions will be given if info for Massimo come up soon . This will prove my theory that Daytona has been a mistake from RLc to be hired in the villa , they could hace given her a room in B1 and end of story .. 

It’s nice to have of course something different which will also show that RLC supports and has no issue for anyone on cameras but this is I think difficult also for Daytona and the tenants to coexist . She would be more comfortable in a smaller environment than the hhh expectations of the villa . Unless Massimo’s bio is delayed and not published for 4 days , I go with the theory that RLC got caught fools .

RLC gave a bio for Daytona.

Daytona seems comfortable with the other tenants of B4 and the other tenants seem comfortable with her.  I think you project your own feelings of discomfort.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Is it just me or since RLC have decided to hire male tenants in the villas, ALL we have is controversies and trouble, PLUS the fact that we always have someone who comes and provides the girls with pills and drugs !  In the first years of RLC, when it was JUST GIRLS , it wasn't that obvious and must say I miss those years... Was so much fun to watch !! 

the boys aren't really the problem it's more that RLC keeps using nasty buttholes instead of normal boys

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

On a serious side note now and with the speculation on top of all speculations , it seems that RLC has indeed fucked uo with Daytona . She is the FIRST tenant since they changed the policy and they started providing kind of a small bio of a tenant that Daytona WHO JOINED 4 DAYS AGO hasn’t been communicated to RLC subscribers with any info . 

I don’t know if Daytona managed to play everyone fool and they were expecting finally a tenant who isn’t local to join and in the end we got a “ different “ person , with a series of changes which have clearly affected viewership ( Cecilia having lost her smile and attitude , two returns in the villa and generally a weird atmosphere amongst the rest of the tenants ) , more safe conclusions will be given if info for Massimo come up soon . This will prove my theory that Daytona has been a mistake from RLc to be hired in the villa , they could hace given her a room in B1 and end of story .. 

It’s nice to have of course something different which will also show that RLC supports and has no issue for anyone on cameras but this is I think difficult also for Daytona and the tenants to coexist . She would be more comfortable in a smaller environment than the hhh expectations of the villa . Unless Massimo’s bio is delayed and not published for 4 days , I go with the theory that RLC got caught fools .

RLC knows very well who Daytona is and she's there because she's Sara's friend. I guess she is more confortable with a friend near by than totally strangers.

If we get Massimo bio soon or late it doesn't mean anything, just that sometimes RLC took longer with their bios.

Cecília seems happy in B1. She's more out because she's nearby we're she lives. But don't worry. She will be in B1 to do her daily cam show.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

I see him every day coming to wake up Ney to go act stupid in the DIRTY  swimming pool

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

I wrote    swimming pool DIRTY

In English the correct grammar would be 'dirty swimming pool' rather than 'swimming pool dirty' so I'd guess Google Translate Auto corrected it. 

Wolf told Massimo last night that he tried to swim every day because he has a bad back and it helps.

He also said that he was able to avoid going to the army for the war on medical grounds because of his back. 

When Massi commented, I can't remember what he said, Wolf replied, It's okay, My back doesn't trouble me.

• Confused 1

I need to apologize for the post regarding Daytona , the mail has arrived and didn’t notice , the transgender clearance from RLC clarifies things . Everyone knows then , let’s see how it will be . 

• Haha 1