B4 - General Topic 2023 #72 (November)

Sara ready to get “ high” with that guy if she’s not already . Interesting to see if Karma joins and just a glance of seconds that I had , even Daytona seemed enjoying his company .. it looks a nice competition today with B1 and also we still need to see how Massimo is going to enter the adult entertainment sooner or later .. Many scenarios open , let’s see . 

9 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Daytona went into crisis after Sara's official engagement with her boyfriend and, listen, it seems that at the same time Sara and Karma also got engaged and Karma accepted. Daytona cried on the balcony

When did she give her the ring?

You guys do realize that this is not the same guy she is face timing with and calling "babe" and "amore" right? Who is the guy she had been discussing the civil partnership with. And if it is, then he should consider a career in acting with the perfection of his accents.

Honestly, I don't know who this guy is to her, in just the brief few minutes I saw her, him and Karma talking he kissed Sara and grabbed her ass and the next minute he is showing a picture of someone Sara and him refer to as his husband/hubby.

Also, this guy has been here before. The guy she is on face time with hasn't, and seems to be making up a lot of excuses not to come to the villa.

I don't have time to watch right now, maybe I'll rewatch everything later.