B4 - General Topic 2023 #72 (November)

2 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

You guys do realise that this is not the same guy she is face timing with and calling "babe" and "amore" right? Who is the guy she had been discussing the civil partnership with. And if it is, then he should consider a career in acting with the perfection of his accents.

Honestly, I don't know who this guy is to her, in just the brief few minutes I saw her, him and Karma talking he kissed Sara and grabbed her ass and the next minute he is showing a picture of someone Sara and him refer to as his husband/hubby.

I don't have time to watch right now, maybe I'll rewatch everything later.

Yeah I dont think this is the actual bf, just strange with the rings, and she had sex with him before last time he visited. These girls have strange relationships. If this guy is not THE bf then she has affairs with both him and Karma, and then there is the bf.

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, Fagen a dit :

Yeah I don't think this is the actual bf, just strange with the rings, and she had sex with him before last time he visited. These girls have strange relationships. If this guy is not THE bf then she has affairs with both him and Karma, and then there is the bf.

I don't know if it is quite like that, well at least not as black and white as an affair. We know the face time one does not know about Karma. Sara has mentioned that she wants to tell him about Karma, but doesn't know how, and how he would react. I'm guessing that if the civil partnership is in full motion, then she is afraid of loosing that, understandable. 

In that sense, yeah, it would be considered an affair. But is it technically a boyfriend if he is just being used for that purpose alone? And if not, would it really be an affair?

You're right regarding them having strange relationships, especially with these two in the sense that it does feel like closer to a "real" connection between them two. But, up till now it works for them, they are transparent with each other and I guess we'll see where it leads. 

I have a feeling that Sara might want to try and coax Karma into a threesome maybe with this guy, and right now, I can't really tell from her behaviour if she is willing with him in particular. He's not her type of guy, but then again, for Sara, we might see a new surprise from her. We know that she is open to the general idea of multiple partners. 

Either way, I'll probably have something to watch tomorrow morning before work.

3 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

I don't know if it is quite like that, well at least not as black and white as an affair. We know the face time one does not know about Karma. Sara has mentioned that she wants to tell him about Karma, but doesn't know how, and how he would react. I'm guessing that if the civil partnership is in full motion, then she is afraid of loosing that, understandable. 

In that sense, yeah, it would be considered an affair. But is it technically a boyfriend if he is just being used for that purpose alone? And if not, would it really be an affair?

You're right regarding them having strange relationships, especially with these two in the sense that it does feel like closer to a "real" connection between them two. But, up till now it works for them, they are transparent with each other and I guess we'll see where it leads. 

I have a feeling that Sara might want to try and coax Karma into a threesome maybe with this guy, and right now, I can't really tell from her behaviour if she is willing with him in particular. He's not her type of guy, but then again, for Sara, we might see a new surprise from her. We know that she is open to the general idea of multiple partners. 

Either way, I'll probably have something to watch tomorrow morning before work.

Same I dont think Karma will do anything with him, just strange that Sara was fucking this guy last time he was here and then if she has another guy, the bf who doesnt know about any of this.

• Upvote 1

il y a 16 minutes, Fagen a dit :

Same I don't think Karma will do anything with him, just strange that Sara was fucking this guy last time he was here and then if she has another guy, the bf who doesn't know about any of this.

At this point, it's all up for grabs really. Sara also has her friend over. We can assume that Sara and the guy will sleep together and go a few rounds. So did Karma tidy up her room so that Sara's friend can crash there? And if so, would Karma share the bed with someone she just met today? Or will Karma spend the night at Sara's? It would seem unlikely that someone will end up on the couch. Sabina or Lali could be an option but it seems unlikely, or if Ney goes back with Massi there would be bed free. Unlikely someone will end up in Day's bed.

I guess we'll find out how the night unfolds. Either way, I'm off to bed myself.

1 minute ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

At this point, it's all up for grabs really. Sara also has her friend over. We can assume that Sara and the guy will sleep together and go a few rounds. So did Karma tidy up her room so that Sara's friend can crash there? And if so, would Karma share the bed with someone she just met today? Or will Karma spend the night at Sara's? It would seem unlikely that someone will end up on the couch. Sabina or Lali could be an option but it seems unlikely, or if Ney goes back with Massi there would be bed free. Unlikely someone will end up in Day's bed.

I guess we'll find out how the night unfolds. Either way, I'm off to bed myself.

I think she was just cleaning up her room a bit, not because she was expecting a guest.