B2 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November / December)

Noldus

47 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

For RLC an empty bed in the villas is a wage saved with probably little effect on monthly income, loss of a popular housemate probably effects them more.

I think Moules did some research on the two villas and they were worth circa One Million Euro's each and from memory it's been said in the past that RLC bought them. 

1 million sounds about right for each of the two clubhouses together. I know what you mean about the popular housemate thing going on. 

3 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

For RLC an empty bed in the villas is a wage saved with probably little effect on monthly income, loss of a popular housemate probably effects them more.

I think Moules did some research on the two villas and they were worth circa One Million Euro's each and from memory it's been said in the past that RLC bought them. 

Years ago, someone posted about research that had been done into ownership of RLC properties , and by cross-checking details about property ownership, the poster described a small RLC-related ecosystem of affiliated businesses and enterprises.

I looked into searching the property records but there is a (1) a fee charged for doing so, (2) I know nothing about how property ownership is recorded in Spain (3) My Spanish fluency is very limited.  For me to learn the owner of B-4 would cost 95 euros, and it would take six business days.  I am not that curious.

That said, one big advantage to RLC in buying properties in Spain, is that the purchase of a property such as one of the villas, comes with a Golden Visa.

I am quite sure that B-6 is owned by a Russian because one would NEVER invest the amount of money spent in B-6 for expensive improvements unless one owned it. 

After Russia invaded Ukraine, the ECB imposed restrictions on Russians buying new property in countries such as Spain.  However, this would not prevent a third party buying a property with Russian money.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

The apartment is under maintenance, is this when they start packing and moving all Ulyana clothes and her personal items into storage, and put all monthly storage fees under her name, but who knows what's happening, even with her

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE BEING "ON VACATION" TO MAKE YOU NEED TO GO "ON VACATION."  BUT SERIOUSLY, SHE IS PROBABLY NOT RETURNING.  SHE WAS ON VACATION FROM HER VACATION MORE THAN HALF THE TIME SO ITS NO LOSS REALLY. (SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS, TOO LAZY TO RETYPE)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Is Fiora on a mission and try to seduce Esmi ?  

Maybe she will bring something out of Esmi we haven't seen in weeks...Esmi is so Sensual erotic and sexy when she is teasing us.when she first came I thought it was going to be another amazing stay.So i hope things get better for her and not to be so down😊

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1