B2 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November / December)

Noldus

4 hours ago, cupid30 said:

She came and spent two nights so that ulyana can keep her job! 😆 

Even with the latest absences , Ulyana has done and shown way much more than Shantal , Octavia and Esmi combined 😁😆 .. Unless she was such a MAJOR tenant for RLC , they would never hire her again and again .. And THE ONLY ONE in 3 different RLC hubs ( Russia , Czech Republic , Spain ) - Kylie and Rus I think they were never seen in Russia ( they are also Ukrainians but before the war they could have started there but we met them in Spain and then Czech Republic if I remember correctly ) . 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Even with the latest absences , Ulyana has done and shown way much more than Shantal , Octavia and Esmi combined 😁😆 .. Unless she was such a MAJOR tenant for RLC , they would never hire her again and again .. And THE ONLY ONE in 3 different RLC hubs ( Russia , Czech Republic , Spain ) - Kylie and Rus I think they were never seen in Russia ( they are also Ukrainians but before the war they could have started there but we met them in Spain and then Czech Republic if I remember correctly ) . 

Proud of you, you can keep it short & sweet & to the point
Episode 1 Slow Clap GIF by One Chicago

• Haha 1

Ever wondered if it's worth joining Premium? I say yes, most definitely, I have posted 100s of B2 content, as well as lots of content from most other apartments & I mean quality stuff, not the one off drab boring pics posted here in the free area, c'mon go for it, it's only $20 for a years access 🤙

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/27117-b2-pictures/?page=15

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Ever wondered if it's worth joining Premium? I say yes, most definitely, I have posted 100s of B2 content, as well as lots of content from most other apartments & I mean quality stuff, not the one off drab boring pics posted here in the free area, c'mon go for it, it's only $20 for a years access 🤙

Then why you take @henriPas and @bigbear pictures and post in the Premium section?

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Then why you take @henriPas and @bigbear pictures and post in the Premium section?

Only the decent ones worthy of preserving, neither of them are Premium members, @henriPas pics are mostly fairly good quality, as for @bigbear his are mediocre at best & I repost very few of his.

47 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Proud of you, you can keep it short & sweet & to the point
Episode 1 Slow Clap GIF by One Chicago

It depends how much busy RLC is 😂😂 .. It has been quiet , so , no need for further explanations . Can’t escape my habits I think 😁

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It depends how much busy RLC is 😂😂 .. It has been quiet , so , no need for further explanations . Can’t escape my habits I think 😁

I would be lost in this vicious world of RLC without your detailed explanation. Keep up the good work, stay 💪

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Only the decent ones worthy of preserving, neither of them are Premium members, @henriPas pics are mostly fairly good quality, as for @bigbear his are mediocre at best & I repost very few of his.

I never asked you nor wanted you to re-post any of my "mediocre" content, nor did I give you permission. If the admin want to give me a free Premium account, I'll do that myself. I don't need a cock-sucker like you to do it for me. Have a nice day, good buddy.:wink:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2