Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #48

Pete1960

49 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Last night in bed there was good sex with a big black guy 

Strong and delicious orgasm 

Leora would wish I think that it was good sex with a big black guy .. at the moment , her life needs to compromise with boring jerk off his dick Paul 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Leora würde sich wünschen, dass es guter Sex mit einem großen Schwarzen wäre. Im Moment muss ihr Leben Kompromisse mit dem langweiligen Wichsen seines Schwanzes Paul eingehen 😁

Ich frage mich schon die ganze Zeit, was für ein langweiliger Wichser du bist, wenn ich so beobachte, dass du fast den 24StD hier vor der Cam sitzt u. in allen Räumen mitreden willst, um deine Romane zu schreiben. Viel kannst du da ja mit einer Frau nicht zusammen zu sein?😁😁

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Sie leidet an Depressionen. Schließlich würde das Zusammenleben mit Paul jeden deprimieren.

wenn sie dich als Partner hätter wäre es ja nicht anders. Du sitzt doch auch hier fast 24 Std vor der Cam, was sagt denn deine Partnerin dazu, wenn u überhaupt eine hast?...😄

• Like 1

bonjour 

plus les mois passe plus la performance de paul diminue .

pour le mois de novembre 13 masturbations pour leora

et pour leora et paul neuf donc deux raports  que leora a était chercher dans la chambre .

encore hier au soir il a préferer aller dormir que de profité de sauter leora dans sa petite robe moulante que leora lui a montrer aprés l'avoir esseyez.

maintenant c'est cinq a six jours avant d'avoir un raport, pour moi sa me va plus il dort en soirée plus on peu profité de leora et c'est masturbations

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RAME said:

bonjour 

As the months pass, Paul's performance decreases.

for the month of November 13 masturbations for Leora

and for leora and paul nine so two reports that leora was looking for in the room.

again yesterday evening he preferred to go to sleep than take advantage of jumping Leora in her little tight dress that Leora showed him after trying it on.

now it's five to six days before having sex, for me it suits me the more he sleeps in the evening the more we take advantage of Leora and it's masturbations

It's pauls time of the month uncles here

• Haha 3