Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #48

Pete1960

5 hours ago, Friese60 said:

wenn sie dich als Partner hätter wäre es ja nicht anders. Du sitzt doch auch hier fast 24 Std vor der Cam, was sagt denn deine Partnerin dazu, wenn u überhaupt eine hast?...😄

I'm smart, I do not have a partner.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

Don't worry...not too long to wait before some of the guys start slating Paul in the jealous way that they do thinking they know what is better for Leora than she does herself lol. Didn't she return to Paul after her lesbo relationship...yea thought so...so who's laughing now...Leora and Paul lol. 

If Leora had any person to trust , Paul would be simply there for decoration reasons and simply “ marking” an eternal friendship between two people that for sure love each other but have ZERO PASSION towards one another .. except if you see something else that - at least me - can’t see . If this couple for you and the way they have decided to live is the right example , well done on supporting such couples and relationships . 

IF ALL was so great as you say , Leora would have NEVER left Russia , Paul would have NEVER found another girlfriend , Leora would have NEVER found another boyfriend . You see what you see because these two people HAVE NOONE ELSE in their social circle to trust or spend time . They need one another desperately because they are alone in Prague . After 4,5 years , Leora has NOONE to go for a walk in Prague and have a ladies night perhaps , Paul has NOONE to invite at home and talk about animal shelters , mobile phone repairs , THEY ARE BOTH ISOLATED from society and how life works , at least for the 90% of the people in the western civilized world . 

You encourage their way of living because Paul can’t get it hard and needs to jerk off his dick to cum and  Leora needs to play her pussy to reach orgasm . You encourage a way of living with two people who spend 20 hours per day each and everyday inside an apartment and together just 3-4 hours maximum , without cuddles , romance , passion. You watch a couple for your own reasons and you adore them and I watch to see IF MAYBE one day this apartment will become like their neighbors Venera and Lion from who Leora and Paul can learn what means to have an INCREDIBLE relationship . Just some other kilometers away , there’s Barbie and Ken , Gyana and Dantez to show to everyone watching this DEAD APARTMENT what REAL LIFE is . But i forgot , for Leora and Paul fans , REAL LIFE is Leora facing the cameras with spread legs and masturbating or removing the creamy milk from Paul . So , here’s the question , what fascinates you , drives you , makes you happy and gives you good feelings and smiles watching Leora and Paul ? Enjoy your evening if you find the time - and you wish of course - to give me an answer 😇

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 46 minutes, jjohndoe1960 a dit :

Heureux de le revoir. Elle a taquiné certains collants blancs pendant un moment, ce qui a piqué mon intérêt mais a décidé de ne pas les utiliser... eh bien 🥹

Bonsoir jjohndoe1960 :

Leora a du te lire ;il suffisait d'attendre !

• Like 1

God damn! They look great 🥵 Wonder if she is going to pair them with anything?

Would be a shame if her rips them...

They had sex earlier so probably should reign in any expectations, but still we get to enjoy those stockings (hopefully, unless she decides to take them off again...)

• Like 2