B4 - General Topic 2023 #73 (November / December)

42 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I think of Wolf being Margo's shadow.  Margo can't go anywhere without the gigolo close by.  Afraid she might have some fun without him.

But she had a guy blowjobing and almost having sex with him and Wolf present ..  

30 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I don't think so, but hopefully she'll use the shower or tub eventually, if she's staying a few days.

She changed clothes in the restroom in the gym so she wont show anything I think.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Fucking idiot Wolf, go back to where you belong. Edit, I guess he heard me.

Was a bit weird how he came walking outside with no shirt on, maybe was looking for something. But back in b7 now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Was a bit weird how he came walking outside with no shirt on, maybe was looking for something. But back in b7 now.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think Lali & Ceclia called him over because they were spooked by a noise outside.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I'm not a fan of anything going in my backside either.  Not even the doctor gets access for prostate examination.  

Funny, but not to smart.  At least get an annual PSI test.  Take it from me ---I have advanced prostate cancer because my doc didn't pay attention to PSI and digitally reexamine my enlarged prostate.  Cancer seems to be in check for now with hormone therapy and radiation treatments, but we are watching PSI levels very closely.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, timber said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I think Lali & Ceclia called him over because they were spooked by a noise outside.

Fair play to him, he looked quite shocked once he realised what the message said. 

He nearly fell in the pool 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM