B4 - General Topic 2023 #73 (November / December)

43 minutes ago, moules said:

Thank you for this post.  Very interesting observations, particularly the St. Petersburg references.  In 2023, Lithuania has approved the highest percentage of Schengen visas of any Schengen country, nearly 99 percent.  So from the banks of the Neva to Lithuania? And onward?

Somewhat rhetorical question.  Might Sara and LiaLia berm friends, or even fellow students, in St. Petersburg?  I am also struck by Nadia's high skill in sketching fashion design.   I wonder if her origins can be traced to St. Petersburg?

It's rumored, that several 100 thousand Russians

has left/fled the country, because of the War.

5 minutes ago, northguy said:

Buon viaggio. D'accordo sulla "vita reale".

Me ne frega un cazzo degli spettacoli sessuali di Sara tranne che con Karma,

e la loro amicizia resta di sicuro, Sara è una vera amica.

È solo che Sara è così indisciplinata, 

che non gli dà il tempo, potrebbe.

Since Karma arrived I have seen a much changed Sara compared to before and also compared to previous stays. I think Karma played a big role this month and Sara's change is remarkable. The fact remains that Sara is a free spirit so I have no idea if she will hold up

• Upvote 2

il y a une heure, moules a dit :

Thank you for this post.  Very interesting observations, particularly the St. Petersburg references.  In 2023, Lithuania has approved the highest percentage of Schengen visas of any Schengen country, nearly 99 percent.  So from the banks of the Neva to Lithuania? And onward?

Somewhat rhetorical question.  Might Sara and LiaLia berm friends, or even fellow students, in St. Petersburg?  I am also struck by Nadia's high skill in sketching fashion design.   I wonder if her origins can be traced to St. Petersburg?

I don't know about all that, all I am pretty sure of is that Sara was in St. Petersburg this summer doing tattoos. 

But there is definitely a rift between the girls at the moment. It's strongest on Sara's part, Daytona of course does whatever Sara does. Karma aligns herself with Sara but at the same time, due to her nature, she is still open and friendly to everybody.

Last night when the four of them were in Sara's room they were gossiping about the events of the night before. For one, everybody now know's how big Massimo is, since Karma has the close up videos on her phone. Sara was saying how she tried to cut the power by flipping the breakers, something she learned by experiencing it being done to her in the past (not in RLC) and she had the live cams open following where the other girls were.

7 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

I don't know about all that, all I am pretty sure of is that Sara was in St. Petersburg this summer doing tattoos. 

But there is definitely a rift between the girls at the moment. It's strongest on Sara's part, Daytona of course does whatever Sara does. Karma aligns herself with Sara but at the same time, due to her nature, she is still open and friendly to everybody.

Last night when the four of them were in Sara's room they were gossiping about the events of the night before. For one, everybody now know's how big Massimo is, since Karma has the close up videos on her phone. Sara was saying how she tried to cut the power by flipping the breakers, something she learned by experiencing it being done to her in the past (not in RLC) and she had the live cams open following where the other girls were.

Wow...an Irish guy/gal who understands Russian...You're gonna be a huge asset here...😏

35 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

….Sara was saying how she tried to cut the power by flipping the breakers, something she learned by experiencing it being done to her in the past (not in RLC) and she had the live cams open following where the other girls were.

Im not following, why would should she want to do turn of power? Just to be mean?

il y a 7 minutes, Maxbell a dit :

Im not following, why would should she want to do turn of power? Just to be mean?

Her guy went down to ask then to turn down the music, they didn't, she went down and asked them again, they still didn't and kinda laughed/shrugged her off. She asked a third time and still nothing, so at that point she wanted to cut the power to the living room but failed to find the right breakers.

In my opinion, understandable.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1