B4 - General Topic 2023 #73 (November / December)

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

Funny, but not to smart.  At least get an annual PSI test.  Take it from me ---I have advanced prostate cancer because my doc didn't pay attention to PSI and digitally reexamine my enlarged prostate.  Cancer seems to be in check for now with hormone therapy and radiation treatments, but we are watching PSI levels very closely.

Yes, my doctor does it once a year. I hate it, but it's for my own good. I hope everything goes ok with you.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, timber said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think Lali & Ceclia called him over because they were spooked by a noise outside.

I think what she heard was just Daytona in the kitchen, she kept looking out in the hall as if the noise came from inside the house somewhere (Daytona in the kitchen)

26 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think what she heard was just Daytona in the kitchen, she kept looking out in the hall as if the noise came from inside the house somewhere (Daytona in the kitchen)

She reported to Wolf.  I hear cock in the house, not realizing it was Dayona.

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

HELP

if I re-sub early, do the replays reset as in I can only see replays since the new sub started.

I did this before and it fucked them up and they were confused,

If you renew before the subscription expires, you will not lose any replay days (10 days). But if you renew, for example, the day after it expired, you start with a day of replay and then it builds up again. (contact support if necessary)

• Thanks 1