B4 - General Topic 2023 #73 (November / December)

5 hours ago, poncherello said:

It's true, I would have liked to write stories but I am a simple person of average culture without great financial resources. On the other hand, he is a real writer

To be honest, I regret that post (very drunk at that time).

You're not a simple person, just a person like little me.

5 hours ago, Fagen said:

Cat stuck in Karmas room, she closed the door before she left now it can't get out.

It's actually the Squash room, Karma is just a visitor.

Squash is a parasite as the girls,

none of them pays for rent or food😀

This tonight can end on very early hours with lots and lots of happenings …

When Lacrim was bringing a girl in the villas , he was paying a prostitute 😂🤣😂 Massimo brings a girl , all fine and no comments ( just to show that the opinions in this forum are ridiculous 😂🤣😂🤣 ) .

The guest girl of Massimo  is the same “ school” of Ashley and Margo , with Massimo having proven himself , the night will end amazingly . Hopefully Cecilia joins … 😋😋

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This tonight can end on very early hours with lots and lots of happenings …

When Lacrim was bringing a girl in the villas , he was paying a prostitute 😂🤣😂 Massimo brings a girl , all fine and no comments ( just to show that the opinions in this forum are ridiculous 😂🤣😂🤣 ) .

The guest girl of Massimo  is the same “ school” of Ashley and Margo , with Massimo having proven himself , the night will end amazingly . Hopefully Cecilia joins … 😋😋

Okay, if it will make you happy:

The Stallion brought  Street Corner Hooker.....that should get the ball rolling.

• Haha 1