Masha - 2023 #7

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, franklin said:

Roxi was ready to go and masturbating under the covers next to Elvis.  Masha went to the toilet, came back to bed in a bad mood and cock-blocked Elvis.  It was soon after that the shit hit the fan.

Thanks.

Well, all this shit over nothing. Masha must be too desperate for a cock (visa) to still keep with Elvis and he must be too desperate for a pussy and asshole to keep with Masha.

I just seen the replay, everyone talking about her Drug problem? but this guy (Elvis) is one Fucked up human being. he doesn't love her, he doesn't give a shit about her. he's just using her for a place to stay, and bring his Bar Tramps there to fuck. that guy looks like Abusive Asshole. I know they're in a open relationship, but he's a damn Man-Child from what it looks like?

Elvis has been toxic from the beginning but Masha keeps bringing him back in. At this point it’s hard to feel sorry for her. As we see, Elvis and Roxy were getting very close and at some point, I would think Masha would have been upset about it. But from what others have said on here, maybe not. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

Elvis has been toxic from the beginning but Masha keeps bringing him back in. At this point it’s hard to feel sorry for her. As we see, Elvis and Roxy were getting very close and at some point, I would think Masha would have been upset about it. But from what others have said on here, maybe not. 

from the stories that I read about Masha she ain't no saint either.

I didn't see what happened after 2 o'clock tonight: but what I can say is that Elvis loves or loved Masha very much, enough to put up with her betrayals, as much as she spoke badly of him to other people. Before the last reconciliation he got angry with her because he had started taking drugs again (and he blamed it on her association with Babi). Elvis has had these problems in the past and is therefore quite intransigent (like ex-smokers).
In the past, Elvis always remained faithful to Masha, while she continued to cheat on him; Masha admitted to dating other men and invited Elvis to date other women; but he said he couldn't do it. Masha also wanted to marry him while keeping the relationship open.
The last reconciliation, which left me surprised, but it seems to me that things have changed a bit... unfortunately I can't give many explanations as I'm not following this apartment much, even if it is the only one in Italian.
If you want my opinion, I really don't like Masha's way of thinking and how she approaches men. For example, the other day when Alessandro was there, she accused him in front of the others of being stingy (this in Italy, it's very bad to say). Alessandro explained to him that he was trying to be thrifty because he has no money and his business is going badly and his bank account is almost empty and he showed her on his cell phone what his bank balance was. This made Elvis angry because he understood the embarrassment he was putting Alessandro in and tried to change the subject, Roxy also tried to do the same, but Masha continued (and thank goodness they are friends!), despite these explanations Masha said that in Russian culture it is important that the man is generous with the woman (in Italy we say: "There is no worse deaf person than someone who doesn't want to hear")
Furthermore, from previous conversations I learned that Elvis had also proposed to participate in RLC as a couple with her, but Masha told him that it was not possible. Among other things, Elvis was also angry with us at cc because we call him Elvis and because invented facts are reported that do not take into account events and speeches made off-cam. Perhaps this is why he asked to officially participate in RLC and perhaps this is why I believe that there is no secret agreement with RLC.
Well, with this long post I wanted to give you some elements of events that happened in the past, unfortunately I didn't follow what happened tonight.

N.B.: dating = fucking

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

In reluctant defence of Elvis, he played by Masha's rules as far as he could.  Roxi made it more than obvious that Elvis could have fucked her at any time, and presented him with many opportunities to do so. For reasons only known to himself, Elvis didn't follow through but waited until Masha gave her "permission".  This time she didn't, and Elvis exploded.    But that said, the guy is still a twat.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Freddie57 said:

Dopo più di 8 anni su RLC è ora che RLC stacchi la spina a questo posto e lo chiuda. Il sipario finale.  

GIF di reazione a Schitts Creek di CBC      Issa Vibe Spegnilo GIF di Stephen Voyce      questo è tutto, gente, cerchiate GIF

Anche se chiude l’appartamento, sono sicuro che rivedrai Masha da qualche altra parte, RLC non perdera’ il suo cavallo di Troia😏

In my opinion, what pissed Ernesto off the most about Masha was her lack of care about...everything. Masha almost seems to push Ernesto to get together with Roxy as she already did with Sasha&Dasha and Ernesto doesn't want this situation. Even the other time Ernesto fucked Roxy together with Masha gave me this feeling that Masha wants to push Ernesto onto Roxy.