B4 - General Topic 2023 #75 (December)

On 12/6/2023 at 8:03 PM, FrankZabba said:

the only problem is, it's not Sara's lips i want to see lol.  thanks for the link though, i actually saw that this morning when i was going through the replay before work.  This infatuation with Karma's pussy if just a me thing and something that i will have to cope with until she leaves or my sub runs out.

cat dirty kitty GIF

55 minutes ago, Fennec said:

Yep, it's a day off in Spain tomorrow, as it was yesterday also. I don't think she took enough clothes to be out a whole weekend though We'll see if and when she'll reappear in B1 as always

Maybe not, as Octavia is on vacation.

1 hour ago, SMETANA said:

Everything necessary in the backpack, including the TRANTAR bible, the computer and something to eat, KARMA will not sleep in B4. Small detail, she put on the camisole, topless, that she wore at the famous CLUB evening . No bonus to count.

she should have just gone topless then lol

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Ney BJ

Der M. ist ein weiterer Grund für mich über eine Verlängerung oder Beendigung meines Abonnements ernsthaft nachzudenken. Ich möchte hier keine Moral predigen aber wer das wohlgefällige Grinsen sehen kann wenn Ney seine  Zuckerstange lutscht kann erahnen was er über Ney denkt . Wie kann man nur einem offensichtlichen Gigolo so besinnungslos verfallen. 

• Upvote 1