B4 - General Topic 2023 #75 (December)

Just now, maxfactor said:

Hey there girls...I know you are reading this.  IT WAS UNWATCHABLE BECAUSE YOU ADDED LAMPS TO THE BACK OF THE DINING ROOM AND LIVING ROOM.

YOU WASTED YOUR TIME!

No it's more like you wasted your time trying to watch them having a threesome 🙄 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, SMETANA said:

Quand des istantes de bonheur vous sont volés par une merde de mec , nuisible , déguisé en bonne femme qui vous colle au cul à tout istante.Que faut-il faire pour s'en débarrasser ? PETIZIONE presso RLC ?

PREUVES EN IMMAGINI :

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Guarda le tue webcam preferite con la registrazione 24 ore su 24

I didn't see him put hands on her ass. Tell me the exact time please

27 minutes ago, rj281 said:

Sie ist wahrscheinlich ins Club gegangen und hat ihre Sachen bei B1 liegen lassen

Immer wenn sie alleine loszieht und in die Szene eintaucht mache ich mir große Sorgen und hoffe immer daß sie gesund und  körperlich unversehrt wohlbehalten wieder in B 1 eintrifft. Nicht alle Menschen mit denen sie in Kontakt kommt sind harmlos denke ich. Und wenn dann noch Alkohol eine Rolle spielt... Aber vielleicht hat sie gute Antennen die ihr signalisieren wo ihr Gefahr droht.

12 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Immer wenn sie alleine loszieht und in die Szene eintaucht mache ich mir große Sorgen und hoffe immer daß sie gesund und körperlich unversehrt wohlbehalten wieder in B 1 eintrifft. Nicht alle Menschen mit denen sie in Kontakt kommt sind Harlos denke ich. And wenn dann noch Alcohol eine Rolle spielt... Aber vielleicht hat sie gute Antennen die ihr signalisieren wo ihr Gefahr straight.

I have the same concerns as you but then I think that he is 26 years old and he seems very rational to me, he categorically rejected both Massimo and Sabina and this says it all about his character and today I was very pleased with that flash of affection with Sara, too bad about " the disturbing tick. One thing makes me think. Karma is very careful about personal cleanliness but today she didn't shower in B4 or even in B1. She brought several intimate parts and it's strange. His last shower dates back to his last evening in bed with Sara, so Wednesday evening

il y a 9 minutes, poncherello a dit :

I have the same concerns as you but then I think that he is 26 years old and he seems very rational to me, he categorically rejected both Massimo and Sabina and this says it all about his character and today I was very pleased with that flash of affection with Sara, too bad about " the disturbing tick. One thing makes me think. Karma is very careful about personal cleanliness but today she didn't shower in B4 or even in B1. She brought several intimate parts and it's strange. His last shower dates back to his last evening in bed with Sara, so Wednesday evening

poncherello since Daytona arrived is getting confused with genders (😉)

• Haha 2