B4 - General Topic 2023 #75 (December)

i think karma is a really pretty girl, i like her a lot.  what i don't like about her is how she goes out of her way not to show her vagina.  2 recent examples are her bath in b7 where she was going to shave and started to and stopped to get out of the tub and turn off the light in the bathroom.  the next example is the lovemaking with tantric guy, i believe all of his positioning on the bed was talked about during their (karma & tantric) outing shortly after his arrival that evening.  plus when she was setting the mood in the room, she started to place the lamp on the dresser at the foot of the bed and stopped after seeing how much light it was putting on the bed.  she then placed it on the floor and i believe it was all setup to where nobody could see her vagina.  it's her life and i'm just visiting so more power to her!

36 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Strange that B4 is UM so often and for so long, I was hoping for a thorough cleaning but everyone is still there 🫤

the only cleaning that is needed is to get rid of everyone except karma, that shouldn't be a problem should it lol.

• Haha 1

Just now, FrankZabba said:

the only cleaning that is needed is to get rid of everyone except karma, that shouldn't be a problem should it lol.

lol I have no interest in Karma she is boring and Daytona doesn't bother me either, but I think Sara, Lali and Sabina can leave immediately 😀

It will have been a shock for many viewers to discover that Karma is not a sweet and innocent girl at all (someone even shouted a virgin 🤣)  but a pro who knows what she is doing.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

lol I have no interest in Karma she is boring and Daytona doesn't bother me either, but I think Sara, Lali and Sabina can leave immediately 😀

It will have been a shock for many viewers to discover that Karma is not a sweet and innocent girl at all (someone even shouted a virgin 🤣)  but a pro who knows what she is doing.

as boring as she may seem to some, she's not boring to me.  as for her appearing sweet and innocent, it just tells me her dad is probably a preacher or minister lol.  if you've never dated a preachers daughter you probably won't understand what i'm saying lol.  i like karma more than any other tenant in the whole line up!  I guess neytiri can stay as well but if the rest left and took cecilia with them it wouldn't hurt my feelings.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

as boring as she may seem to some, she's not boring to me.  as for her appearing sweet and innocent, it just tells me her dad is probably a preacher or minister lol.  if you've never dated a preachers daughter you probably won't understand what i'm saying lol.  i like karma more than any other tenant in the whole line up!  I guess neytiri can stay as well but if the rest left and took cecilia with them it wouldn't hurt my feelings.

nothing wrong with a personal taste or preference, I don't care about Ney she is  a little fly who begs for attention from the boys and  I didn't mention Cecil because fortunately she no longer lives there, she could stay home more often 🙄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i think karma is a really pretty girl, i like her a lot.  what i don't like about her is how she goes out of her way not to show her vagina.  2 recent examples are her bath in b7 where she was going to shave and started to and stopped to get out of the tub and turn off the light in the bathroom.  the next example is the lovemaking with tantric guy, i believe all of his positioning on the bed was talked about during their (karma & tantric) outing shortly after his arrival that evening.  plus when she was setting the mood in the room, she started to place the lamp on the dresser at the foot of the bed and stopped after seeing how much light it was putting on the bed.  she then placed it on the floor and i believe it was all setup to where nobody could see her vagina.  it's her life and i'm just visiting so more power to her!

Yes, she needs a big cut in her contract,

for not showing us, who pays, what we want.

In fact, the actions on RLC should be determined democratically by voters.

Public scripts are the demand of the people. Vote now.

Disclaimer: This is the manual for idiots.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Yes, she needs a big cut in her contract,

for not showing us, who pays, what we want.

In fact, the actions on RLC should be determined democratically by voters.

Public scripts are the demand of the people. Vote now.

Disclaimer: This is the manual for idiots.

it just makes me wonder why some girls come to this kind of project that's all.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Oh yes, get rid of every one we don't like.

If you're lucky, you're among the winners.

Otherwise, see you in Hell.

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it just makes me wonder why some girls come to this kind of project that's all.

It's basic American economy.

Do anything for money (think anal) and get payed

by American fools.

• Haha 1