Linda & Tibor (2023) #6

Pete1960

On 12/8/2023 at 1:25 PM, cupid30 said:

on his social

Ah got it.......Florida...nice, but what you said....is a big fat baby, also love the way he shops his photos...he looks like 20 pounds less..hahahahaha 😉

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, upyourass said:

T-Baby is whining about his sun burned face wearing a cap and a hoody in 30 degrees 😝. At least he didn't shop his face to a normal size (this time).

happy so you think you can dance GIF by John Artur

LOL, T-baby. Bro, you realize that from here on we can add anything we want to the T- thing lmao!!!🤣

• Haha 1

Ok so here's what I think because you all want to hear from me ofc, lmao.

So, I just watched that BJ she gave him a week ago. If anybody saw it, bro, he's gonna be jones'in for the next three years over that. They be laughin and shit, but I know when a brother had to release that special sperm from the very heart of his nut sack. You know? That special group o' nuggets your sack been hiding for the big one? That special one that names your heir? That one!

If Linda's skull didn't hold it back, that load would be reaching Jupiter about now.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Ok so here's what I think because you all want to hear from me ofc, lmao.

So, I just watched that BJ she gave him a week ago. If anybody saw it, bro, he's gonna be jones'in for the next three years over that. They be laughin and shit, but I know when a brother had to release that special sperm from the very heart of his nut sack. You know? That special group o' nuggets your sack been hiding for the big one? That special one that names your heir? That one!

If Linda's skull didn't hold it back, that load would be reaching Jupiter about now

But........did SHE got anything out of it, besides his Elmer's Gue paste?

Happy 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, upyourass said:

But........did SHE got anything out of it, besides his Elmer's Gue paste?

Happy 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC

LOL, ofc that was my point. To me, that was a "I know how to make you feel good and I am going to make you remember it" BJ. That was Linda's power play. Now, every time T-Cuckold fucks up, Linda can just look at him and he will know. That was the best BJ he ever had and he may want another one of those. Lmao Something GIF

20 hours ago, jugghead said:

That was the best BJ he ever had and he may want another one of those.

Seems a successful way to a 'Thank you for paying for that expensive trip to Florida' .....naughty girl  ✈️ 😉

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, upyourass said:

Seems a successful way to a 'Thank you for paying for that expensive trip to Florida' .....naughty girl  ✈️ 😉

They went to Florida? Wtf? Kitty and dumbass went to Cancun. I think that was a bit better. What exactly is the pay scale at RLC? LOL