Linda & Tibor (2023) #6

Pete1960

On 12/13/2023 at 1:28 PM, upyourass said:

By the way..they MUST be at a Social Media Rehab Clinic in Mexico (not Florida), because the silence on there socials is deafening...

Oke, oke......not funny, now Madegascar is altered in Mexico 👆. I find it very disturbing that my posting can be altered just like that. If the vacation address should not be made public, PM me, but don't go messing around in my postings. 

Russian GIF

• Haha 1

On 12/13/2023 at 1:21 PM, upyourass said:

The way you speak (now and in the past) about T-Sub is like almost you have a crush on the guy.....not judging...just observing hehehehe.... 😈

Happy Pink GIF

He's the best mod ever. One of the guys that made this place a mostly bullshit free site.👍

Il y a 19 heures, upyourass a dit :

Ils viennent d'atterrir au Kenya (puis-je dire ça ?) ........ je n'ai pas compris ce que T-Blob a dit dans sa vidéo, il se peut qu'il y ait un point de transfert pour rentrer chez soi.

boucle d'animation GIF par jellygummies

bonjour
tu aurais pas la vidéo complète liée a ton avatar ?

L naked behind the computer and T-Burger left the building.....wow, they talked, laughed, they start to look like a normal couple😉. Well we all know that a Holiday and Christmas gifts works wonders on Linda. I expect some 2024 first cracks in early Januari when T-Virus will be sick again.....cant wait. #soap 😈

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

• Haha 2