B4 - General Topic 2023 #76 (December)

OT

Reply to Northguy.

Re: Maneskin's cover of Dolly Parton's "Jolene"    I will restate ......  Worst cover ever of this song. Lead singer ..... could't carry a tune in a bucket.

He's more famous than Dolly Parton, 

that news hasn't come to farmland USA,

probably also never heard of K pop.         

More famous?, Oh Stop. Stop pulling crap out of your ass. News, oh-we get news ..... local, national, BBC, France 24, DW, and NHK. Not bad for a B+W tv with rabbit ears!  K-pop, not for me, but I guess if your a 13 year old girl, those groups would have an appeal. (do they appeal to you Northguy?, not judging)

None of the above has been pointed out as Rolling Stone's

successors. Måneskin is (by Mick Jagger himself).

WOW, even when your off topic, you go further off topic.   Your entire statement can be classified under "What the hell does that have to do with anything"

To be fair, I listened to a bunch of Maneskin songs, and there were moments of appreciation. I really liked the part where they ended. 😄

Pete1960 posted a few "Jolene" songs, I would like to add one that I like. Unlike the dreadful Maneskin cover, Dolly is front and center.

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

OT

Reply to Northguy.

Re: Maneskin's cover of Dolly Parton's "Jolene"    I will restate ......  Worst cover ever of this song. Lead singer ..... could't carry a tune in a bucket.

He's more famous than Dolly Parton, 

that news hasn't come to farmland USA,

probably also never heard of K pop.         

More famous?, Oh Stop. Stop pulling crap out of your ass. News, oh-we get news ..... local, national, BBC, France 24, DW, and NHK. Not bad for a B+W tv with rabbit ears!  K-pop, not for me, but I guess if your a 13 year old girl, those groups would have an appeal. (do they appeal to you Northguy?, not judging)

None of the above has been pointed out as Rolling Stone's

successors. Måneskin is (by Mick Jagger himself).

WOW, even when your off topic, you go further off topic.   Your entire statement can be classified under "What the hell does that have to do with anything"

To be fair, I listened to a bunch of Maneskin songs, and there were moments of appreciation. I really liked the part where they ended. 😄

Pete1960 posted a few "Jolene" songs, I would like to add one that I like. Unlike the dreadful Maneskin cover, Dolly is front and center.

I think it's not a cover but a tribute, they sing it together with her.  it's really bad and shows that these guys are mediocre musicians and singers.  

The version I like best is Miley's, it gives you goosebumps... and if you watch the video it also gives you an hardon 

Thanks Corvetta08 for underlining my answer which I report here in full. """It's not me who confuses the sexes, it's the translator. I know very well what a male is and what a female is. I don't know what "the tick" is other than an inappropriate person with a brain certainly as big as a bean, This also makes me doubt Sara who I thought was one of the most interesting girls and whose change I am pleasantly following

• Like 1

il y a 15 minutes, poncherello a dit :

Thanks Corvetta08 for underlining my answer which I report here in full. """It's not me who confuses the sexes, it's the translator. I know very well what a male is and what a female is. I don't know what "the tick" is other than an inappropriate person with a brain certainly as big as a bean, This also makes me doubt Sara who I thought was one of the most interesting girls and whose change I am pleasantly following

Hey Ponche, I know it's the translator, sorry if it did hurl you but I thought it was a nice joke.  😇

10 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

No one has found the Cat poo yet. I bet they smell it first when they go in the living room. 

The Cat couldn't get out the house this morning.......

Is it on the carpet, near the massage table? Maybe not, it's too much for a cat! 😄

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes it is that camera came on when I logged on earlier and I caught it in the act.

In LR now there are Ney and Lalli, but they haven't noticed or they are ignoring it 🤮💩

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Reply to Northguy.

Facts: Millions of streams on Spotify

Jolene 568 million.

Måneskins next best song: 921 million.

Måneskins best song: 1.456 million.

Lead singer is currently ranked #1 as the best frontman now.

• Haha 1