B4 - General Topic 2023 #76 (December)

2 hours ago, poncherello said:

Can I say that Karma "gave me" an hour and a half of sensuality this evening? I love this girl (woman) for how beautiful and modest she is, for how she relates to everyone, for the deep respect she has towards others and for the passion she puts into intimate relationships. Karma you are splendid, exciting, special, seductive, enchanting and superlative. I don't miss a moment of her day, even more than I was fond of Holly

i agree with everything you said but you left out one particular word that i'm noticing in her lately and that word is promiscuous.  karma is great but not a saint at all.

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Es bricht nicht die Hölle los, aber ich finde es schon seltsam wenn jeder x-beliebige Besucher ungehindert durch das ganze Haus gelangen kann. Man muß doch gerade bei einem in mehrerlei Hinsicht sensiblen Bereich wie es die Wohnunterkünfte der Mädchen  nun einmal sind  ein Mindestmaß an Sicherheit gewährleisten und einigermaßen vorher wissen wer da so ins Haus gelangt. Es kann auch einmal ein faules Ei dabei sein. Das Geschrei dann mag ich  nicht hören. 

Jetzt sind sie in die Garage verschwunden. 

They work for another channel in their spare time. 😀