B4 - General Topic 2023 #76 (December)

31 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Thanks for the flowers ! A thought suddenly comes to mind: Maybe Sara uses the Daytona in this way so that things between Sara and Karma don't get too close. Maybe intended as self-protection or, very carefully, so that karma doesn't suffer too much when it comes to saying goodbye. Like I said, just speculation. I don't claim to have hit the nail on the head. Especially since Karma also has another iron in the fire with her intense relationship outside of RLC.

i feel the same way just didn't want to say it for fear of some kind of retaliation.  i honestly don't believe that sara is true with anyone she hooks up with, showgirl all the way in my opinion.

35 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

They are human beings not robots and what i was getting at is there is no feelings its just FUN and at times a show.. As long as it stays that way its all good and Ney wasn't to expect more from it because she would be somewhat disappointed i think.

I think you have misunderstood my point and I know exactly what you meant.

Can I say that Karma "gave me" an hour and a half of sensuality this evening? I love this girl (woman) for how beautiful and modest she is, for how she relates to everyone, for the deep respect she has towards others and for the passion she puts into intimate relationships. Karma you are splendid, exciting, special, seductive, enchanting and superlative. I don't miss a moment of her day, even more than I was fond of Holly

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Can I say that Karma "gave me" an hour and a half of sensuality this evening? I love this girl (woman) for how beautiful and modest she is, for how she relates to everyone, for the deep respect she has towards others and for the passion she puts into intimate relationships. Karma you are splendid, exciting, special, seductive, enchanting and superlative. I don't miss a moment of her day, even more than I was fond of Holly

I have always had Tani as my n:o1. But now Karma is about to pass and put Tani on second place!!!!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Kann ich sagen, dass Karma mir heute Abend anderthalb Stunden Sinnlichkeit „schenkte“? Ich liebe dieses Mädchen (diese Frau) wegen ihrer Schönheit und Bescheidenheit, wegen ihrer Beziehung zu jedem, wegen ihres tiefen Respekts gegenüber anderen und wegen der Leidenschaft, die sie in intimen Beziehungen steckt. Karma, du bist großartig, aufregend, besonders, verführerisch, bezaubernd und der Superlative. Ich vermisse keinen Moment ihres Tages, noch mehr als ich Holly lieb hatte

Danke für ihre treffende Charakterisierung dieser jungen Frau. Ich ärgere mich nur über mich selbst weil ich diese schönen Worte nicht selbst gefunden habe. Und Holly ,ja, aber nur bis sie sich an Thor verschenkte und wie eine Kerze war die an beide Enden brannte. Dann war sie für andere Mädchen im Projekt und für uns verloren. Irgend jemand sagte daß sie nicht mehr zusammen sind. Wenn das stimmt würde ich sie gerne wieder im Projekt sehen obwohl sie sich in der vergangenen Zeit sicher verändert hat wie jedes Mädchen das schon einmal im Projekt war.

Il y a 1 heure, sulzer25059 a dit :

Very similar, except Aziza wasn't able to talk to Dylan at all where Ney can speak a little English with Massimo. They seem to be using each other for there sexual needs which is all well and good as long as feelings stay out of the picture. 

Well Dylan-Aziza relationship was much more intricate from my point of view: here Ney is feeling comfortable in all situations with Massimo while with Aziza you would never know; one day she was ok, the other day no. Unpredictable and I am not sure she had the same feelings Ney has. 

Massimo had sex with Ney in this week more than Dylan with Aziza in all his stay.

On the other side, I also think Dylan was much more transparent and sincere. He was capable to lie down next to a girl without playing with her ass or boobs; Massimo, from what I could see, no. Dylan was not selfish at all, while I suspect Massimo is playing perfectly the game. 

Aziza needed to get real drunk to have sex with Dylan while Ney she is "available" any time.

Many differences from my point if view.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Come on Ponch. That's so easy points for you.

But on the other hand, you're probably right on point.

25 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Grazie per la sua treffende Charakterisierung dieser jungen Frau. Ich ärgere mich nur über me selbst weil ich diese schönen Worte nicht selbst gefunden habe. E Holly, sì, aber nur bis sie sich an Thor verschenkte e come eine Kerze war die an beide Enden brannte. Dann war sie per altre ragazze nel progetto e per noi. Irgend jemand sagte daß sie nicht mehr zusammen sind. Quando lo stimolo è stato quello che ho visto nel progetto, ti ho visto in tempo utile per vedere come tutte le ragazze hanno avuto una sola guerra nel progetto.

Thank you for your considerations which I am sure are sincere. I already told you that you think like me and I'm happy about it. As for Holly I fully agree with you but know that they were wrong: Holly and Thor are still together in USAing and a few days ago they were in Los Aneges

25 minutes ago, northguy said:

Avanti, Ponch. Sono punti così facili per te.

Ma d'altra parte probabilmente hai ragione.

Maybe you don't know but I turned 70 and I live with a unique spirit. In my life I have always been in love and I like to say that "I love love". This is why I was passionate about the engaging story of Taylor and Kristy and this is why I am passionate about the story between Sara and Karma even if we are talking about two different things. In the first case there was discovery and feeling, in the second case there is a need for help from Sara, discovery of his own limits by Karma but for both with a lot of affection, sincere and respectful

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Vielen Dank für Ihre Überlegungen, die sicherlich aufrichtig sind. Ich habe dir schon gesagt, dass du so denkst wie ich und ich freue mich darüber. Was Holly betrifft, stimme ich Ihnen voll und ganz zu, weiß aber, dass sie sich geirrt haben: Holly und Thor sind immer noch zusammen in USAing und vor ein paar Tagen waren sie in Los Aneges

Danke für die Information. Ich finde es immer schön hin und wieder etwas von ehemaligen Mieterinnen zu hören die in der Zeit in der sie bei RLC waren dem Betrachter aus diesem oder jenem Grund nicht gleichgültig waren. Mir geht es mit Malia so oder Pam , aber auch Gloria zum Beispiel. Aziza und einigen anderen.

I hope that Karma gets out of the story with Tantra soon because he could suffer too much and doesn't deserve it: he is married, he is older, he has found the girl to have fun with but still every evening he returns to his wife. As Karma said: he is humiliating. However last night they didn't see each other, she was at a party with someone who didn't show up for 3 hours and while dancing alone she met a girl but in her way of saying she was certainly drugged so she gave up and went back to B1. This evening I don't know who he is with

• Thanks 1