B4 - General Topic 2023 #76 (December)

10 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Hasn't she already seen it, and btw she told Massi she does not want to hurt Wolf's feelings if she hooked up with him (Massi). She also told him Wolf is a comfort fuck because her boyfriend is home in Ukraine...I believe she said. 

You are correct, not comfort but comfortable for more than 11 years. She did allow Max to kiss 💋 her in the kitchen and squeeze on her a bit before the party when Ney and Wolf were preparing for tonight's party

15 minutes ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

You are correct, not comfort but comfortable for more than 11 years. She did allow Max to kiss 💋 her in the kitchen and squeeze on her a bit before the party when Ney and Wolf were preparing for tonight's party

No I meant Wolf is a comfort fuck whilst her boyfriend is not there to do her...so to speak lol. I am pretty certain Margo was about to give him (Massi) a quick gobble outside the lounge door a couple a weeks ago during his house warming gathering the night after Lactose left...and then fucking came back but they were disturbed by Wolf who returned from the kitchen I think.  

Il y a 2 heures, Maxbell a dit :

Yeah Karma always looks that way, she is probably fine

Actually, this time she wasn't really fine. She found out that her friend, with who she left some stuff with while she was travelling, gave all her stuff away/sold it. Some things dear to her. Obviously hit her hard, and is having a hard time understanding why a close friend would do that and not tell her. Lali tried, but that conversation turned out more about Zucchini, the conversation with Sara (and Daytona) had more depth to it, from both sides, with Sara giving some sound advice.

• Sad 1