B7 - General Topic 2023 #34 (December)

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Karma in LR talking with the 2 blonds, Ney and her friend--laughing--that is good to see as Karma has seemed a little lost now that Sara has basically abandoned her.

Good to see Sara having fun and smiling and laughing too. At what point did Sara abandon the cat loving Cult bird...very strange. 

3 hours ago, Slow said:

It is understandable that there is a "black hole" (the garage): a safe place where to keep "unauthorised" goods, to discuss any "planned script" or at least coordinate activities, receive feedback from RLC or even have a private conversation with home or friend, why not.

Problem is when tenants abuse of this opportunity.

Me think ...

There will ALWAYS be off-cam places/rooms at the villas, because guests of participants do not always give their consent to be recorded.  Failure to obtain consent of a guest resulted in one participant being immediately dismissed from the project.

Even without the 'garages', there are places and rooms that are out of range of the cameras.  In B-7, there is a level below the bedrooms

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

It is the level that is to the left of and below the railing, and the small bathroom window.

In B-6, there was a large space that was off-cam.  How would I know that?  From the property description when B-6 was for sale.

3 minutes ago, moules said:

There will ALWAYS be off-cam places/rooms at the villas, because guests of participants do not always give their consent to be recorded.  Failure to obtain consent of a guest resulted in one participant being immediately dismissed from the project.

Even without the 'garages', there are places and rooms that are out of range of the cameras.  In B-7, there is a level below the bedrooms

simple, don't come to the apartments if you don't want to be recorded or if you come don't take a shower or change clothes

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

simple, don't come to the apartments if you don't want to be recorded or if you come don't take a shower or change clothes

Then you will be complaining that the participants are never at the villas, and why am I paying to look at empty beds, etc. etc.

1 minute ago, moules said:

Only exposing the ignorance and naivete of posters jumping to premature conclusions about relationships between people they do not really know.

I think Maxbell was talking about the video game she's playing...🤣

I was joking...😁

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1