Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #50

Pete1960

20 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I noticed something last night for the first time, which made me think something's off. In the dark, Paul was lying on the bed and his right eye was closed for ages, but his left was open. It was for too long to be done by his own volition, and i almost thought he wasn't even aware. Leora didn't notice as she was looking at the laptop. It may be nothing but that didn't look right to me. 

Probably another reason to get checked up, maybe have some sleep tests. The amount and the hours which he sleeps are not really healthy imo, a lot of ailments can stem from unsatisfactory sleep....

I am in no way a doctor, but its sort of common knowledge/sense.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I noticed something last night for the first time, which made me think something's off. In the dark, Paul was lying on the bed and his right eye was closed for ages, but his left was open. It was for too long to be done by his own volition, and i almost thought he wasn't even aware. Leora didn't notice as she was looking at the laptop. It may be nothing but that didn't look right to me. 

Ya Slip your right folks here say hes turning the lights off so we wont see Leora which is untrue he's having some kind of eye issue

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Probably another reason to get checked up, maybe have some sleep tests. The amount and the hours which he sleeps are not really healthy imo, a lot of ailments can stem from unsatisfactory sleep....

I am in no way a doctor, but its sort of common knowledge/sense.

Yeah, i do admit that the amount of hours he can do is something that is now noticeable to me, and he does sit so close to the monitor, which can never be good for you. They may know already and i missed anything said, it may be nothing, but an eye check would always be a good idea. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Just now, Ste said:

Ya Slip your right folks here say hes turning the lights off so we wont see Leora which is untrue he's having some kind of eye issue

Not sure if thats sarcasm (always hard to detect in writing), but that could be the other way of looking at it. Trying to give him the benefit of doubt...

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, i do admit that the amount of hours he can do is something that is now noticeable to me, and he does sit so close to the monitor, which can never be good for you. They may know already and i missed anything said, it may be nothing, but an eye check would always be a good idea. 

You would probably know better than anyone, with your knowledge of the language (if they have spoken about it ofcourse)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ste said:

Normally it would be "Oh the lights are bright"  but because it was in NV, that is what made me notice, and once i had the longer it went on.  I'd imagine the 'house' lights if you will are VERY bright, i don't have mine on, i use the side lamps instead which are lower but more comfortable - We know Leora isn't mad keen on the dark, couple with her dodgy eyesight anyway, but in person, those rooms could be like being in a doctors compared to lighting which we are used to. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Not sure if thats sarcasm (always hard to detect in writing), but that could be the other way of looking at it. Trying to give him the benefit of doubt...

Reading your other response, probably not a sarcastic comment.

As i said, always hard to tell in the written form.