PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

Alisa was a lot more exciting when she first moved into this apt. she was more open and interesting when she was talking to that one guy on skype,but ever since they broke up she has become a lot more serious and less willing to do anything in her room in front of the camera,she is just making her money and counting the days until her contract is up and she gets to go back home.

• Upvote 1

Alisa was a lot more exciting when she first moved into this apt. she was more open and interesting when she was talking to that one guy on skype,but ever since they broke up she has become a lot more serious and less willing to do anything in her room in front of the camera,she is just making her money and counting the days until her contract is up and she gets to go back home.

It will be like that no matter what girl moves in there. As long as Nora and Kiko are in the picture not much will happen with the others.  Certainly not worth the price of premium to see nothing 75% of the time.

it is a usual case !!! she was seen skype guys, he jumped, and after it's over !!! I can trust him now, this guy lives in my city, 500 meters from my house !!! it's funny to tell me that Alisa was so close to me, I could cross it ....

Hello, I am new here and find this forum a fantastic resource to go along with the site.

Do any of these girls masturbate like the others on rlc?

I would love to see some of it if you have any.

Yes. I've seen it, but I doubt I could find the posts again.

Just hang out for a while and I'm sure you'll see something that fits your fancy here sooner or later.

Being a Camcaps member requires a bit of vigilance, patience, and lots of finger sweat.

And welcome to the zoo.

:) :)Hace 15 minutos dejo una maleta en la planta baja, ahora en la habitación sacando ropa del armario y guardando en bolsas, espero que se marche no aporta nada, solo perdida de tiempo y aburrimiento. ;D ;D