PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

teeskilove i agree when they put cams up for this apt.they had 4 girls all of the sudden kiko there just because nora there thats some bull.....so then they make it premuime for what just to watch them have sex they were boring in there old apt.i might be new on this site but ive been watching reallifecam when they had john and maria,lora and max and those old couple thats when i used to pay but now its gotten lame now you hardly see anything happening and they went up on the monthly cost thats why i dont even watch it anymore i just go on here to find out whats goes on.

I love Maria from the old days,I've always wished that they would bring that couple back because she was a very interesting girl to watch. 8) RLC is just never the same,they remind me of my job,the bigger our company got the more bullshit we had to deal with and the more boring it got,I think that they charge more money because they have to pay for all that fancy camera equipment and apartments,I too don't understand the premium thing because apart from Nora the other girls don't do anything at all especially Jannet, I wish that they could replace her with our old friend Alma,at least she would be more interesting to watch for $45 but I guess people keep on paying the price so I don't think that RLC cares about our little opinions lol.

Man I'll never stop smiling at the fact, that all these people who bitch and moan about the $45, all use the same excuse for not paying: that premium tenants are boring and RLC is not fun. In reality, they all want to see what's going on in those apartments, they just can't afford it. Hell, $45 is a totally different ball park than $30  ;D ;D ::)

I make $3000 american dollars per week so money ain't an issue,all of us on here are peeping toms/perverts/vouyers because we pay to basically spy on people lol. So what's funny to me is how most people on here always seem to act all high and mighty like they own this website, So please tell me what has happened in the last two months in the premium apartments that was worth posting or talking about,they do the same thing day in day out,a matter of fact 95% of my bitching goes directly to RLC support team,If I log into RLC for a week straight and see nobody for a week straight because they are either gone or whenever they do come home they just either go to sleep or they jump on their phones or tablets I have all the right as a customer to bitch all I want to on RLC or CC,You see I've been a member of RLC from the beginning so I can see the difference over time of how the new people that they bring in get more and more boring and uninteresting to watch,And as this wonderful site CAMCAPS was made for people like me who can't sit around all day to wait for something interesting to happen,and if it does while I'm sleeping or at work I can come on here and catch up or voice my opinion about something I like or don't like,There is nobody on here that's more important than the other, whether you got 3000 likes or 5 likes or a newbie or senior member,I see time after time the same group of guys on here bitch and moan about others bitching and moaning lol kinda ass backwards ain't it lmaoo!!
  • Upvote 1

Pissing and moaning are an integral sport on CamCaps. And pissing and moaning about people who piss and moan is also a well-practiced art here. And welcome to CamCaps.

I really don't bitch about RLC myself. I've never subscribed. I'm not really a voyeur. Some of us are here because we study human characters and personalities and discuss them freely, for pretty cheap. That's a bit different since intellectual curiosity and emotional empathy are not strictly the province of voyeurs who by definition derive sexual gratification from watching others naked.

(That said, dammit, Leora is a physically perfect goddess.  :P  :-* )

Pissing and moaning are an integral sport on CamCaps. And pissing and moaning about people who piss and moan is also a well-practiced art here. And welcome to CamCaps.

I really don't bitch about RLC myself. I've never subscribed. I'm not really a voyeur. Some of us are here because we study human characters and personalities and discuss them freely, for pretty cheap. That's a bit different since intellectual curiosity and emotional empathy are not strictly the province of voyeurs who by definition derive sexual gratification from watching others naked.

(That said, dammit, Leora is a physically perfect goddess.  :P  :-* )

lmaoo well said sir ;D
  • Upvote 1

Guest bobbyjoe

really poor appartment,there is just alisa are interesting here,

jannet are completly depressed and nora sleeping right now for not change

pas mal ,  mais comme beaucoup d'autres tu  finira par "tomber "  , fais gaffe MEC a ton Id si il est visible Tes MORT.................................

If my favorite translator is correct it sounds a jinx, specially MORT sounds bad  ;D