PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

Guest bobbyjoe

j don't understand why guys don't want accept it's nora from old appart nora/kiko.

look the photo,it's easy for see,she have not turn lesbians,she just come back on rlc with one more year on her face and come live with her friends.

maybe there is one lesbian couple but nora is not lesbians,she have her personal bedroom.

rlc have come back nora because rlc know many guys like nora,it's just commercial tactic for exciting members for suscribe premium

but that's not work with me,in this new appartment,you will see just shower with nora and maybe one lesbian couple action sofie/lilu but not sure.

for me this appartment is a trap for get more premium members

Guest bobbyjoe

Maybe her living with 3 other girls in an apartment is a good indication WHY there is no wedding ring.

j think it's finish with kiko,divorced now if they was married and now start a new life and come with her friends in rlc appartment in spain again for her job.

pls guys stop say it's not her,it's ridiculous now,it's her voice,her laught,same comportment,same hair and same face but with one more year.

and for guys say it's her sister,stop say that,you have too many imagination soo just accept she's back and that's it..

Earlier, someone mentioned that Nora did not use the ring, but Kiko used. I checked it and, earlier Nora also had a ring on her right hand nameless finger.

Yea, except wedding bands a worn on left hands

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_finger

"In Orthodox Christian, and some Roman Catholic and Protestant countries[3] such as Serbia, Bulgaria, Russia, Greece, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Austria, Hungary, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Spain, Venezuela, and India, the wedding ring is worn on the ring finger of the right hand."