PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

Guest bobbyjoe

why you are here sir oh sorry observer1 if you are not happy what you find here,

it's not the first time j say that to you, this forum is not a good place for you

bobbyjoe, you are really the best fan of rlc and cc here. You are watching 24/7 every day, much more than me. I'm not richy rich but I'm ready to pay 35 euros for something I watch one hour a day.

Why you always so unhappy? rlc added a new apartment with 4 (four!) girls and didn't change a price, but now you want 4 lesbians instead.

actually,j'm not member on rlc and no j don't watch 24/24,j watch just in end of journey and sometime the night

Well it took about 30 minutes from when they all got together for the bitching to begin.

My bet is the next few complaints will be that they :-

a) hide from the cameras

b) don't wash or shower often enough

c) don't have sex often enough

d) don't satisfy their men (or possibly each other, who knows)

e) they are away from the apartment too much

Anyone else like to add to the list....

Honestly, this forum is so predicable..

Don't forget, they are getting to fat, are to fat or skinny, not good looking enough, that "I" can satisfy them better, would bone them all day long, breast are to small, saggy, big, ass is to flat, big, saggy, and any other bashing of how their friends look too.

why you are here sir oh sorry observer1 if you are not happy what you find here,

it's not the first time j say that to you, this forum is not a good place for you

bobbyjoe, you are really the best fan of rlc and cc here. You are watching 24/7 every day, much more than me. I'm not richy rich but I'm ready to pay 35 euros for something I watch one hour a day.

Why you always so unhappy? rlc added a new apartment with 4 (four!) girls and didn't change a price, but now you want 4 lesbians instead.

actually,j'm not member on rlc and no j don't watch 24/24,j watch just in end of journey and sometime the night

Duuuuude 24/24?? How many days is in your week? Lmao

c'est bien tout ça mais ça fais comme les couples de lesbiennes Nina et Kira  ;D

mais qui est qui ? dans le lot ?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D

Déja avec 2 on était , on est tjrs pa

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D effectivement !

c'est bien tout ça mais ça fais comme les couples de lesbiennes Nina et Kira  ;D

et sur le couple Nina et Kira ,  maintenant que c'est avéré ,tu en pense quoi ? moi J'AIME ...

peu pas dire elles sont space ses deux la ! mais le trio ma super bien émoustillée la dernière fois !

et sur le couple Nina et Kira ,  maintenant que c'est avéré ,tu en pense quoi ? moi J'AIME ...

peu pas dire elles sont space ses deux la ! mais le trio ma super bien émoustillée la dernière fois !

J'ai pas tout compris sur cette " nuit là " j'y étais pourtant mais les caméras " caché " par des ''' voiles  ou autres ?  j'ai pas suivi , quel merde ...

moi j'ai tout vue trop bon !!!!