Nora, Sofie, Lilu, & Mia Observations

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ange_Gardien

I find the link 'cam' on CC is a good answer to all the people moaning about the lack of sex RLC.

Personally I say bravo to RLC is courageous on their part to give may be a new direction to its site. Looking at the amount of discussion generated by this apartment, I think it is successful,

For rely solely on couples who  the most sex, be a mistake. RLC rather direct you to the concept of 'reality TV',  which generates more discussion and more interest

Nora brought a female visitor. Saw this girl earlier in a picture in this forum. She looks cool. But Nora is only focused on her make up and laptop...She seems so self centered  :-\

That what I thought to. She looks self centered to me to. The way I see her is that the whole world is turning around Nora, only wants her needs. The way she interacts the her homemades to, interrupting, the whole world is from Nora. I don't like her. Typicial emo girl (sorry forr the Nora lovers, I find her discusting with her ugly nails and stuff).

Nora brought a female visitor. Saw this girl earlier in a picture in this forum. She looks cool. But Nora is only focused on her make up and laptop...She seems so self centered  :-\

That what I thought to. She looks self centered to me to. The way I see her is that the whole world is turning around Nora, only wants her needs. The way she interacts the her homemades to, interrupting, the whole world is from Nora. I don't like her. Typicial emo girl (sorry forr the Nora lovers, I find her discusting with her ugly nails and stuff).

In my opinion I don't think Nora is a stay forever at that apartment. I'm more inclined she is there until these girls can show that they can handle themselves accordingly before giving them the upper hand at running it. By the looks of the apartment a lot of money has been invested in this one compared to other apartments.

In the "old days," back in the N&K dance room days, Nora would coach, teach, and direct younger girls in dance and choreography. It isn't that she's self-centered, it's that she's apparently become a house mother to girls entering the workforce of the Barcelona entertainment and modeling industry. Nora's been there, and now she's the mentor for the younger ones.

Barcelona is big-time on tourism, night clubs and theater, with a huge Russian ex-patriot community, so I don't think anything nefarious is going on with these girls. We're not talking about a whore-house here, obviously. Just girls who want to be stars in the entertainment industry. Or FSB spies.

Of course, only Kiko would know for sure.  8)  :D

I find the link 'cam' on CC is a good answer to all the people moaning about the lack of sex RLC.

Personally I say bravo to RLC is courageous on their part to give may be a new direction to its site. Looking at the amount of discussion generated by this apartment, I think it is successful,

For rely solely on couples who  the most sex, be a mistake. RLC rather direct you to the concept of 'reality TV',  which generates more discussion and more interest

I agree and disagree with you, here. It's good that RLC is heading for a new direction. Although, I still think this new direction is only a cheap way to get more new members, but this discussion is getting old  ;)

When they go for a more 'reality TV' approach they have to cast people who are talking English. Now most of the members cannot understand any of the conversations in the apartments. So, if I want to enjoy this 'RLC reality TV' stuff (without the physical interaction), I have to understand what they are saying. Otherwise, it will be boring as hell for me  :(

And the fact that there is a lot of discussion about this apartment, doesn't mean it's a success. If it goes on like this, they will lose some members. You can count on that.

Barcelona is big-time on tourism, night clubs and theater, with a huge Russian ex-patriot community, so I don't think anything nefarious is going on with these girls. We're not talking about a whore-house here, obviously. Just girls who want to be stars in the entertainment industry. Or FSB spies.

Hahaha! I still go for the 'FSB spies' conspiracy  ;D

i wonder if I sent 3 individually wrapped vibrators to RLC HQ if they would forward them on to this apartment as a Christmas present? I have never seen 3 women with such a LOW sex drive... its 2014 guys get get a friggen toy!!

May I also suggest in the next contract that gets signed there should be a max time allotted for someone to be on their phone because wow... just wow

And Next time Lilu reaches down and scratches her butt... notice her next move is always to her nose or mouth. sneaky sniffer haha

In the "old days," back in the N&K dance room days, Nora would coach, teach, and direct younger girls in dance and choreography. It isn't that she's self-centered, it's that she's apparently become a house mother to girls entering the workforce of the Barcelona entertainment and modeling industry. Nora's been there, and now she's the mentor for the younger ones.

Of course, only Kiko would know for sure.  8)  :D

I Didn't say anything "nefarious" is going on with these girls, I don't understand the russian culture anyways haha. But a mentor or not, let Nora be a mentor on the workfloor and not acting like a selfish mother to them. It's best they learn to live on themselves without the bad teaching of a-wannabee-mother-Nora.