Nora, Sofie, Lilu, & Mia Observations

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

And we've got bush... not really but we do have one of the new really good looking girls taking a relaxing bath... Both she and I seem to enjoy it equally  ;D

I'm guessing that's Nora - she was sat in front of the dressing table in "Nora's Room"

...and very nice she is too...

PS - I'm sure just the mere mention of the name will stir up memories for certain rodent on this list...

You there, Foamy?

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YA  podemos decir que la camara del lavabo es una mierda mas grande que la sagrada familia , absolutamente todos los apartamentos tienen 2 camaras uno premium tiene solo 1 . tengo prima hasta el sabado ya me di de baja y me parece que seguiré asi , hasta que estas arranquen por lo menos 2 semanas .

se le va a ver el coño un paso , el de salir de la ducha y ya esta , 2 seg no mas

I'm guessing that's Nora - she was sat in front of the dressing table in "Nora's Room"

Yeah she is... I'm a little confused about the time on the clock and the language. They seem to speak russian but Russia is 2 hrs further away? Czech Republic? Or do they speak the same?

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Yeah she is... I'm a little confused about the time on the clock and the language. They seem to speak russian but Russia is 2 hrs further away? Czech Republic? Or do they speak the same?

I'm not sure myself - they seem to speak something like Russian but the +1 hour confuses the issue..

I'm not sure myself - they seem to speak something like Russian but the +1 hour confuses the issue..

Window open at almost 9:30 PM and wearing shorts.... must be somewhere in south of Europe. Spain or Italy? I'm still guessing they are models :)

Edit: The show on TV suggests Spain?

Están en Barcelona. En el mismo edificio que Adriana y Daniel. Dos comparten habitación (¿lesbianas?) las otras dos no.

estas flipando , adriana y daniel yo se donde estan , acaba de pasar un tren se ha escuchado perfectamente , estas estan en ciudad meridiana o torre baro esa zona , segurisimo

¿ A CUAL OS FOLLARIAIS DE LAS 4 ?  yo a la boyera morena