Nora, Sofie, Lilu, & Mia Observations

YA  podemos decir que la camara del lavabo es una mierda mas grande que la sagrada familia , absolutamente todos los apartamentos tienen 2 camaras uno premium tiene solo 1 . tengo prima hasta el sabado ya me di de baja y me parece que seguiré asi , hasta que estas arranquen por lo menos 2 semanas .

se le va a ver el coño un paso , el de salir de la ducha y ya esta , 2 seg no mas

una ducha de 1 hora y no se ha visto mas que un poco de culo y casi ni los pechos , el coño nada , me parece que esta gente de RLF pretenden tomarnos el pelo . YO NO PAGO PARA ESTO LO SIENTO . NI VIDA REAL NI SU PUTA MADRE , O SE VE CARNE O NO PAGO MAS .

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They speak Russian, 100%.

- не желаете на перекур?

- птички поют, как будто утром.

- чайник не ставила?

- у тебя нет случайно маски для лица какой-нибудь?

;D

And we've got bush... not really but we do have one of the new really good looking girls taking a relaxing bath... Both she and I seem to enjoy it equally  ;D

I'm guessing that's Nora - she was sat in front of the dressing table in "Nora's Room"

...and very nice she is too...

PS - I'm sure just the mere mention of the name will stir up memories for certain rodent on this list...

You there, Foamy?

Foamy is here, and Nastya isn't there. And actually, I'd prefer that our beloved Nora/Nastya move on with her life with her husband and stay the hell away from RLC. She now has more important projects to nurture and a future to fulfill.

Barcelona has a large Russian ex-patriot population, incidentally. Would you really want to be in Russia this time of year?

As for the girls, just wait until they synchronize their menstrual cycles. Then it's going to be bitchy at that apartment for about a week.

Barcelona has a large Russian ex-patriot population, incidentally. Would you really want to be in Russia this time of year?

As for the girls, just wait until they synchronize their menstrual cycles. Then it's going to be bitchy at that apartment for about a week.

;) ;) ;) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* partout mon écureuil d'amour !!!

I have only seen a fleeting glance of Nora. I have to say it looks like our (well my) beloved Nora although I would not have expected to see her return.

I really hope it is Nora. She was undoubtedly the queen of RLC. She has the looks of a model and as we know that is one of the things she does for a living. She was also involved in the management of models as well as being a DJ at numerous gigs in Barcelona nighclubs.

It is also thought that Nora and Kiko played an active role in recruiting people to enter other apartments in Spain. If so then maybe Nora is helping the girls settle into the apartment.

I suspect that they are all models (or PR girls) working for the same agency as Nora.

My concern with an all girls apartment is how they might introduce their men into RLC. They would have to tell them about RLC and the cameras. If they are couples like Nora and Kiko then this would not be a problem but if they are just casual boyfriends (or girlfriends) then I think it could be a massive problem. This might mean there is very little sexual activity in this apartment.

For those who have only heard about Nora (a number of we Nora worshippers have banged on about her for a long time!!) you are in for a visual treat!! She is stunningly beautiful and has the ass and legs of a goddess! She did live a boring life 'within' the apartment but lives a glamorous life 'outside'.

Having said that her sex life was wonderful to watch. She was adventurous and was willing to fill every hole with as much dick as possible. She swallowed and was not shy in front of the cameras. She wore beautiful clothes and even more beautiful underwear. Who can ever forget the red corset session!!!!

So if Nora is back then I can't wait to see her. However will I be prepared to pay a premium price? Ummmm I don't think so. Mostly because of what I have said about the apartment dynamics. How are men going to be integrated into the apartment?

For now I will watch what I can and see how things develop. RLC are really upping the stakes!!!!!!

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

I have only seen a fleeting glance of Nora. I have to say it looks like our (well my) beloved Nora although I would not have expected to see her return.

I really hope it is Nora. She was undoubtedly the queen of RLC. She has the looks of a model and as we know that is one of the things she does for a living. She was also involved in the management of models as well as being a DJ at numerous gigs in Barcelona nighclubs.

It is also thought that Nora and Kiko played an active role in recruiting people to enter other apartments in Spain. If so then maybe Nora is helping the girls settle into the apartment.

I suspect that they are all models (or PR girls) working for the same agency as Nora.

My concern with an all girls apartment is how they might introduce their men into RLC. They would have to tell them about RLC and the cameras. If they are couples like Nora and Kiko then this would not be a problem but if they are just casual boyfriends (or girlfriends) then I think it could be a massive problem. This might mean there is very little sexual activity in this apartment.

For those who have only heard about Nora (a number of we Nora worshippers have banged on about her for a long time!!) you are in for a visual treat!! She is stunningly beautiful and has the ass and legs of a goddess! She did live a boring life 'within' the apartment but lives a glamorous life 'outside'.

Having said that her sex life was wonderful to watch. She was adventurous and was willing to fill every hole with as much dick as possible. She swallowed and was not shy in front of the cameras. She wore beautiful clothes and even more beautiful underwear. Who can ever forget the red corset session!!!!

So if Nora is back then I can't wait to see her. However will I be prepared to pay a premium price? Ummmm I don't think so. Mostly because of what I have said about the apartment dynamics. How are men going to be integrated into the apartment?

For now I will watch what I can and see how things develop. RLC are really upping the stakes!!!!!!

Well, it ain't the original Nora, that much is certain.  We knew that anyway but a virulent rodent has spoken and he, being the almighty authority is to be believed.  In any event, it does not look a bit like her and only the juveniles on this forum thought differently.

RLC invented a name for her which just happens to be the same as an invented name used before - that's all.

That said, I concur with your thoughts about how boyfriends etc, can be brought in.  I don't think its possible and I surmise that there won't be much activity here.

Still, we could both be proven wrong.  I hope so.

At the moment, she is having a sleepless night - she's been to sleep for about half an hour, woke up, paced around the room, been to the bathroom, went back to bed, did some more pacing about and now appears to be playing games on her phone, with the occasional glance towards the cameras

Van, you can trust my word, she is the original Nora. I have seen so many items that I have seen her in the old apartment, and I have seen her in the bath, she is genuine.

I looked at Nora and Kiko's life in the old apartment very carefully and lot. I draw a lot of attention to objects and details. You have not seen those objects in the new apartment, because you are not Premium. I'm sure you remember the pink pig, pink laptop bag, blue/white hair dryer, red rough fabric looked like towel and its end patterns? Surely you remember her red phone with a slide keyboard under the display? All of those articles I have seen her in the new apartment, can not be a coincidence.

She is our only true Nora!

Soooo, basically what you're saying is you're not gonna sign up because there won't be any sex here? Even though it's your "beloved" Nora and you just spewed three paragraphs about how great she is?

Snaky how can you think I am so shallow!!!! LOL!!!

I need to assess whether my finances can take the strain for one thing. I do occasionally rise above the need to see sex 24/7 and have posted regularly about things other than their sexual activity.

I worry the dynamics of the set up in the new apartment will simply lead to a number of girls living separate lives and being out working and living the majority of their lives out in the real world leaving me to stare at an empty apartment.

Then again if Nora is back how can I resist!......... Shit, dilemma, dilemma!!!!

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Van, you can trust my word, she is the original Nora. I have seen so many items that I have seen her in the old apartment, and I have seen her in the bath, she is genuine.

I looked at Nora and Kiko's life in the old apartment very carefully and lot. I draw a lot of attention to objects and details. You have not seen those objects in the new apartment, because you are not Premium. I'm sure you remember the pink pig, pink laptop bag, blue/white hair dryer, red rough fabric looked like towel and its end patterns? Surely you remember her red phone with a slide keyboard under the display? All of those articles I have seen her in the new apartment, can not be a coincidence.

She is our only true Nora!

Thanks for these observations - I confess I hadn't looked as closely as you have obviously done.  You may have a point, or several points actually. 

I still don't think it LOOKS like her, maybe its the glasses she wore before, I don't know, but she's, well different from the Nora that was in my mind's eye.

May be it is her - but I'm still not sure.