B4 - General Topic 2023 #82 (December)

I woke up to this Max/Sara thing, read back 3 hours of posts.

I am disappointed but  not surprised. In defence of Sara, most of us guys instinctually fuck anything presented. Its our DNA. So if you turn the tables, most of us would give in to the equivalent seduction by a hot girl. Barring certain circumstances

The paradox here if you think money is the motivator. Short term benefit but long term loss. I am now less interested in Sara and won't be as likely to watch her. I feel less invested in her and her outcomes.

Whats most enjoyable about RLC is the story, the suspense. Karma is an example. If she turned into a slut we would lose interest

FYI,

- Mass will treat her like every other girl he screwed.

- Karma will never ever give in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I am disappointed but  not surprised. In defence of Sara, most of us guys instinctually fuck anything presented. Its our DNA. So if you turn the tables, most of us would give in to the equivalent seduction by a hot girl. Barring certain circumstances

The paradox here if you think money is the motivator. Short term benefit but long term loss. I am now less interested in Sara and won't be as likely to watch her. I feel less invested in her and her outcomes.

Whats most enjoyable about RLC is the story, the suspense. Karma is an example. If she turned into a slut we would lose interest

FYI,

What makes you so sure of this outcome or is it just hope?

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

FYI,

And if Ulyana appears in Margo's bed?  Though I think if guest guy is still in B-7, he will first get the opportunity to bed Ulyana.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

What makes you so sure of this outcome or is it just hope?

Its just an opinion.

I meant by outcome, we have been watching Sara and Mass for days, many were wondering if Sara would shut him down or give in.

The outcome I meant, was the answer to that question, which we now know.

But if you are talking about Karma, now that I think of it, mass is polar opposite to her personality. She would be compromising all that is important to her if she gave in. And she doesn't drink or do drugs that I have seen.