B2

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Oh I'm sorry...and you are? Are you the site maintenance guy or something?

Great guess! Not half bad for a noobie. Let's just say that I sit in one of the executive chairs and watch people run around all confused.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Great guess! Not half bad for a noobie. Let's just say that I sit in one of the executive chairs and watch people run around all confused.

Well this might confuse you too then...I joined in 2017 under the same handle as the one I'm using now, but the original profile was banned recently because I mingled with the wrong crowd on here and upset someone clearly made of fluffy things. I then rejoined on adivce from one of the admins with a newer handle and then changed that handle to the same as my original handle on my first profile...and so here I am but I have not mastered posting yet as opposed to replying yet as I hardly ever chime in to CC but mostly rather XCF. Have a great week and Christmas ahead 'friend'. 

21 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Oh I'm sorry...and you are? Are you the site maintenance guy or something?

I see nothing has changed, you are still an arrogant prick, how about admitting you fucked up (instead of blaming the site) & delete this post altogether! That's what a smart person would do.

• Like 2

On 12/18/2023 at 10:03 AM, TBG 150 said:

Perhaps you should make a historical overview of who has been Mods and ForumAdmins 😁

• Like 1