B2 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

Noldus

20 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

When is she ever happy. Face like thunder 90% of the time

Yeah, I'm torn here. The Sara/Massimo/Nadia group is really obnoxious and inconsiderate, and them using the big room would likely have led to a noise complaint. On the other hand, it sucks that B2 has become Esmi's personal no-fun allowed zone. It would be nice if there was an intermediate choice between all-night tweaker orgy and zombie girls watching television every night for months on end. But maybe I'm being demanding.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rj281 said:

yes there is like i said esmi was on her phone in her room she and zavaba moved to her room then after they stared to move out fast like they got a call from rlc to leave and they left and as soon as they did esmi came out to shut the light off and close the door and zav aba moved back out to the couch

time will tell all rj281, we will just have to wait and see.  i should say that you all with have to wait and see cuz i'm outta here to go look for other things to see.  i will check back later though to see what's happening.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, timber said:

Yeah, I'm torn here. The Sara/Massimo/Nadia group is really obnoxious and inconsiderate, and them using the big room would likely have led to a noise complaint. On the other hand, it sucks that B2 has become Esmi's personal no-fun allowed zone. It would be nice if there was an intermediate choice between all-night tweaker orgy and zombie girls watching television every night for months on end. But maybe I'm being demanding.

I would like to like your post more than once but it wont allow me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rj281 said:

yes there is like i said esmi was on her phone in her room she and zavaba moved to her room then after they stared to move out fast like they got a call from rlc to leave and they left and as soon as they did esmi came out to shut the light off and close the door and zav aba moved back out to the couch

if this is proven true then that let's you know who rlc values more between the two 😂

2 minutes ago, timber said:

i can see where you might be torn but in my opinion nadia is doing this to piss esmi completely off.  besides, they never needed to leave the two villa's just to hang out with ashley's little brother, they could have invited him out to the villas where he has been on several occasions.  i think it's nice to have a couple of "safe houses" if you will, to be able to have girls that aren't junkies and that love there song and dance and painted and tv viewing in peace.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

if this is proven true then that let's you know who rlc values more between the two 😂

you will know when they show up back at b4

7 minutes ago, rj281 said:

Nadia was talking about the uber waiting downstairs, so I think that's why they were hurrying.

Just now, FrankZabba said:

i can see where you might be torn but in my opinion nadia is doing this to piss esmi completely off.  besides, they never needed to leave the two villa's just to hang out with ashley's little brother, they could have invited him out to the villas where he has been on several occasions.  i think it's nice to have a couple of "safe houses" if you will, to be able to have girls that aren't junkies and that love there song and dance and painted and tv viewing in peace.

we should call ashley's little brother "hashley"

27 minutes ago, rj281 said:

she was in her room on the phone maybe she contacted rlc cause they left in a hurry with backpacks and other stuff

I am pretty sure Esmi did Nadia a big favor and probably kept her from being kicked out of this project, probably based on the rules of this apartment, because if there is actually a noise restriction for this apartment, then it really probably helped her suddenly non thinking self

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

I am pretty sure Esmi did Nadia a big favor and probably kept her from being kicked out of this project, probably based on the rules of this apartment, because if there is actually a noise restriction for this apartment, then it really probably helped her suddenly non thinking self

yep b2 is definitely a noise place  ive see n the cops there before