B2 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

16 minutes ago, RonS said:

When they came in the door second time Nadia walk right pass Esmi said nothing.... And everybody else greeted Esmi ...........

who wouldn't greet this lady

Il y a 4 heures, thinga69 a dit :

So Nadia did all this to make Esmi angry? I don't mind parties and I even think that B2 has very little but the ones the follow this apartment knows Nadia's true intentions with this. Really disrespectful and just makes the atmosphere of the apartment even worst.

Il y a 4 heures, tatakos a dit :

When she saw Esmi and Zaba, she didn't even wave at them. What an arrogant bitch.

Has there always been bad blood between Nadia & Esmi?

Or did it only start recently?

How did it start?

They both seemed pretty calm in temperament (I thought they'd fit well together, probably RLC thought so too), though Nadia got more 'orgiastic' lately... 🙂  

(sorry, I haven't really followed B2 for a while)

PS: (though maybe I should ask there) how do Harley & Esmi's sis Zabava get along?...

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

Has there always been bad blood between Nadia & Esmi?

Or did it only start recently?

How did it start?

They both seemed pretty calm in temperament (I thought they'd fit well together, probably RLC thought so too), though Nadia got more 'orgiastic' lately... 🙂  

(sorry, I haven't really followed B2 for a while)

PS: (though maybe I should ask there) how do Harley & Esmi's sis Zabava get along?...

At first, Nadia and Esmi found many things in common, both are painters and enjoy the exoteric and phycology. Things started going south when Esmi had to clean all the mess that Nadia was leaving in the kitchen, and also because Nadia doesn't help to clean the common areas of the apartment. They had an argument last month, but after a few days everything went back to normal. Only a couple of weeks ago when Nadia brought Sara and Daytona over to spend the night and Nadia didn't clean the mess that they left in the kitchen, Esmi went to the bathroom where Sara and Nadia were and demanded to Nadia to clean the mess. They had many conversations by text messages that we don't know the content.  All this is what I got from what happened in the apartment.

Nadia even told her husband, or ex-husband, that she hopes that the next tenant would be a party girl that brings many men over and leave a mess just so Esmi gets mad at her. In her mind, Nadia thinks that the apartment is always clean and Esmi is a clean freak. This is why I believe Nadia did what she did last night, just to poke on Esmi.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

just lets count how many calm decent girls are in barcelona right now from my point of view well we have esmi zabava seda tonya octavia and marilyn 

so why RLC cannot find them the proper environment is it that hard i really don't think so , they just have to choose the right girl for the right apartment , cause we have 2 types the party apts and the chill ones

FOR GOD SAKE RLC don't mixed a party girl with a decent calm girl in one apartment , this is stupid in so many levels  

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, djoko001 said:

just lets count how many calm decent girls are in barcelona right now from my point of view well we have esmi zabava seda tonya octavia and marilyn 

so why RLC cannot find them the proper environment is it that hard i really don't think so , they just have to choose the right girl for the right apartment , cause we have 2 types the party apts and the chill ones

FOR GOD SAKE RLC don't mixed a party girl with a decent calm girl in one apartment , this is stupid in so many levels  

Nadia was always calm. I remember one time that Milena throw a party with Timur, Tereza and other tenants from B4 and 5 that I don't clearly remember everyone. The party as usual with T&T went until the morning and Nadia was really mad at Milena because she let them stay until that time and she wanted to sleep. The atmosphere was about the same as it is now with Esmi. The difference is that Milena is an ass-kisser. From that day forward, Milena did all Nadia's wishes. Some, me included, think that it was because Nadia was bringing views to the apartment and she needed her to do some shows, but I also think that this is part of Milena's personality. Also Milena and Nadia became good friends outside the project too, even went with her on a trip to Mykonos and Nadia's BD party in a Villa.

Very big difference from the four-days-straight-party Nadia. This is why I believe that I don't exaggerate when I say that Nadia is only happy when everyone is doing what she likes, and gets mad when someone does the opposite.

Let's not forget that Nadia have traces of narcissism.

• Upvote 6

i dont ever recall milena being a party girl maybe once in lifetime do it for money and views , for me she is number one in term of maturity , she is older than most of them , she got a kid to provide for , so milena is exactly the same type as esmi , but for nadia maybe as you said she was calme before cause simply she did not find her type of girls and men untill she got in touch with sara and  we all know the rest 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, djoko001 said:

i dont ever recall milena being a party girl maybe once in lifetime do it for money and views , for me she is number one in term of maturity , she is older than most of them , she got a kid to provide for , so milena is exactly the same type as esmi , but for nadia maybe as you said she was calme before cause simply she did not find her type of girls and men untill she got in touch with sara and  we all know the rest 

Milena respected the viewers. She did a party and she left the guests having fun. She didn't even participate until the end of the party. She went to sleep on sunset, IIRC.

Il y a 5 heures, thinga69 a dit :

Milena respected the viewers. She did a party and she left the guests having fun. She didn't even participate until the end of the party. She went to sleep on sunset, IIRC.

Wasn't Milena also a clean freak?... But maybe she didn't mind about cleaning more than her housemates, unlike Esmi?

I don't know if Esmi is a clean freak (though she might be, I don't follow her that often), but I used to live with one, and discussions about cleaning were a big problem, and because I was a guy and she was a girl, the problem also got a 'sexist' dimension. 

I'm not a clean freak myself (rather the contrary), and when you're not a clean freak yourself, it becomes hard to live with someone who is a clean freak if they also demand you do just as much cleaning as they do (out of 'fairness', or maybe 'feminism' - if the clean freak is a girl and the slob is a guy -, from their view).

It's not that I think the other person should clean more, it's just that I don't see the necessity to clean yet, when for them, it's already a mess. That is fine by me, unless/until they start complaining about me "not cleaning enough" and them "always having to clean": I don't force them to clean, I just think the situation is fine, when they feel compelled to clean because for them it's already too messy. 

I think a lot of misunderstandings between "clean freaks" & "slobs" come down to this. It's just two types of persons that might get along well, as long as they're not living together. When they move in with each other, it's the beginning of the end. The problem gets a 'sexist' dimension when the "clean freak" is the girl and the "slob" is the guy, but this doesn't necessarily have to be the case, as we apparently see now with Nadia & Esmi.

I'm not taking sides in this one! 😉 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Wasn't Milena also a clean freak?... But maybe she didn't mind about cleaning more than her housemates, unlike Esmi?

I don't know if Esmi is a clean freak (though she might be, I don't follow her that often), but I used to live with one, and discussions about cleaning were a big problem, and because I was a guy and she was a girl, the problem also got a 'sexist' dimension. 

I'm not a clean freak myself (rather the contrary), and when you're not a clean freak yourself, it becomes hard to live with someone who is a clean freak if they also demand you do just as much cleaning as they do (out of 'fairness', or maybe 'feminism' - if the clean freak is a girl and the slob is a guy -, from their view).

It's not that I think the other person should clean more, it's just that I don't see the necessity to clean yet, when for them, it's already a mess. That is fine by me, unless/until they start complaining about me "not cleaning enough" and them "always having to clean": I don't force them to clean, I just think the situation is fine, when they feel compelled to clean because for them it's already too messy. 

I think a lot of misunderstandings between "clean freaks" & "slobs" come down to this. It's just two types of persons that might get along well, as long as they're not living together. When they move in with each other, it's the beginning of the end. The problem gets a 'sexist' dimension when the "clean freak" is the girl and the "slob" is the guy, but this doesn't necessarily have to be the case, as we apparently see now with Nadia & Esmi.

I'm not taking sides in this one! 😉 

I don't know if Esmi is a "clean freak", what I know is that she cleans every detail of the apartment, specially when she's under stress. 

I'm not going to enter the "couples field" of this conversation because I believe that every couple has a different routine or even rules. The thing is that is a common rule between any roommate that each one will clean the common areas every week or every two weeks, for example. The LR always seems very clean, but the biggest problem is the kitchen. The time that I remember that Esmi complained about Nadia wasn't because of one or two glasses or plates in the sick but the whole sink filed with dirty dishes and glasses. One morning there wasn't even a clean item for Esmi to take her breakfast. IIRC that was the day that shit hit the fan.

Milena was a very clean woman and always maintained the apartment clean. As I explained earlier, Milena did everything for Nadia, she was almost her maid. She cleaned everything without complaining. She is the perfect companion for a narcissistic woman.

You can see how Nadia think about cleaning when she didn't'd gave a fuck about the stain that her BF left on that comforter in the guest room and how she was sweeping the LR floor and with the same broom she used to sweep the table.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Daytona, Sara, Massimo, and Sara's friend are all in B2 !  

What was that you were saying the other day about posting BS lmfao.