B2 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Technically this room does not belong to Nadia, so any bizarre bonus plan sex party in that room probably wouldn't result to any bonuses going to anyone

Why do people think that only the person whose room it is gets the bonus? That would be incredibly dumb. There have been lots and lots of shows in shared spaces. Did no one get paid for those?

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Maybe they'll all suddenly develop dementia and forget where they're going.  :biggrin:

lets hope its sad to see what has happened to sara and nadia and daytona going down with them and masswimo is not better

18 minutes ago, timber said:

Why do people think that only the person whose room it is gets the bonus? That would be incredibly dumb. There have been lots and lots of shows in shared spaces. Did no one get paid for those?

If Nadia actually said these words " all that bonus money was going to Sara", is what I base my comment on, so maybe Nadia found out in a disappointed way how bonuses are paid out, so technically it's correct that this is not her room, therefore she forfeit any bonuses, but honestly I don't know their contract so I'm just speculating

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

If Nadia actually said these words " all that bonus money was going to Sara", is what I base my comment on, so maybe Nadia found out in a disappointed way how bonuses are paid out, so technically it's correct that this is not her room, therefore she was forfeit any bonuses, but honestly I don't know their contract so I'm just speculating

Guys I have no idea if bonuses are paid like that.  I was just joking as to why they showed up at her place👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, rj281 said:

lets hope its sad to see what has happened to sara and nadia and daytona going down with them and masswimo is not better

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

there looks to be a purse, a bag from a store, a couple of poured drinks and other stuff on the table in the bedroom, they're coming back for sure or at least nadia is.

yes there is like i said esmi was on her phone in her room she and zavaba moved to her room then after they stared to move out fast like they got a call from rlc to leave and they left and as soon as they did esmi came out to shut the light off and close the door and zav aba moved back out to the couch

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rj281 said:

yes there is like i said esmi was on her phone in her room she and zavaba moved to her room then after they stared to move out fast like they got a call from rlc to leave and they left and as soon as they did esmi came out to shut the light off and close the door and zav aba moved back out to the couch

thye nprobly hreading back top b4